_MG_2041_2
Hello … let me just start by mentioning the weather here in Dallas Tx has been so so crazy, this past weekend we were down in the 50s and now back in the 70s, 80s … anyway one of my lovely readers has her own boutique online.. Bays Style Boutique --> HERE also on FB and Twitter and she was super sweet to send me this amazing jumpsuit. THANK YOU!!!
Hola chicas… deja les cuento que el clima en Dallas a estado súper bipolar este fin de semana estuvimos a los bajos 50s y ahora otravez en los 70s 80s… bueno les cuento que unas de mis lectoras tiene su propia tienda online.. Bays Style Boutique --->HERE también en FB y Twitter y fue súper linda en contactarme y mandarme este jumpsuit. GRACIAS!!!!
 Red Jumpsuit: ℅ Bay's Style Boutique / Belt: Vintage / clutch: H&M / Pumps: Local boutique

_MG_2056_2

_MG_2041_2
Hello … let me just start by mentioning the weather here in Dallas Tx has been so so crazy, this past weekend we were down in the 50s and now back in the 70s, 80s … anyway one of my lovely readers has her own boutique online.. Bays Style Boutique --> HERE also on FB and Twitter and she was super sweet to send me this amazing jumpsuit. THANK YOU!!!
Hola chicas… deja les cuento que el clima en Dallas a estado súper bipolar este fin de semana estuvimos a los bajos 50s y ahora otravez en los 70s 80s… bueno les cuento que unas de mis lectoras tiene su propia tienda online.. Bays Style Boutique --->HERE también en FB y Twitter y fue súper linda en contactarme y mandarme este jumpsuit. GRACIAS!!!!
 Red Jumpsuit: ℅ Bay's Style Boutique / Belt: Vintage / clutch: H&M / Pumps: Local boutique

_MG_2056_2

10 comments

  1. Cute look :)
    I love how elongating this look is on you. You look gorg!
    xoxo
    Cori

    www.purecanesugarfashion.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful jumpsuit!!!

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous!! I love everything about this outfit!

    XO http://shesaidhesaid-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful color!! Love it!

    xoxo
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. First, I liked the blog title :) that's the name of my favorite band. I like your outfit my favorite color that really makes you gorgeous! I love red color because it can make us look fabulous regarding fashion.


    Costume Jewelry Necklaces

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! Just wanted to say blog. Continue with the good work!Completely understand what your stance on this matter. Though I might V-STAMINA disagree on a number of the finer details, I think you probably did an awesome job explaining it. Sure beats having to analysis it on my own. Thanks. Anyway, in my language, there arent a lot good supply like this.http://www.supplements4help.com/v-stamina/

    ReplyDelete
  7. actually enjoyed what that you published . it really is not that simple to find great posts to read (you know.. READ and not simply going through Diabazole it like some uniterested and flesh eating zombie before moving on), so cheers man for not wasting my time on the god forsaken internet. http://www.healthsupreviews.com/diabazole/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page