I am so in love with my new cape from Elle Lauri. I have always wanted a cape but have never had luck in finding one I actually liked. I couldn't decide in the color Black, Tan or Burgundy but since we are in the holiday season I had to choose the Celeste Cape in Burgundy (its a bit darker in person). Celebrities such as Jessica Alba, Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner ect  .. have worn Elle Lauri an affordable, luxury lifestyle brand. Hope you like my outfit. 
Estoy enamorada de mi nueva capa de Elle Lauri. Siempre eh querido una capa pero nunca habia tenido suerte en encontrar una que me gustara. No podía decidirme en el color...  Negro, Tan o gindo pero como estamos el las fechas navideñas elegi esta capa en el color gindo (esta un poco mas obscuro en persona). Espero les guste mi outfit. 

  Cape: ℅ Elle Lauri Scarf:Kelly Wearstler ℅ Reward Style / Leggings: F21 / Pumps: Guess

 Bag: ℅ MyBag /  watch:Michael Kors 








 I am so in love with my new cape from Elle Lauri. I have always wanted a cape but have never had luck in finding one I actually liked. I couldn't decide in the color Black, Tan or Burgundy but since we are in the holiday season I had to choose the Celeste Cape in Burgundy (its a bit darker in person). Celebrities such as Jessica Alba, Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner ect  .. have worn Elle Lauri an affordable, luxury lifestyle brand. Hope you like my outfit. 
Estoy enamorada de mi nueva capa de Elle Lauri. Siempre eh querido una capa pero nunca habia tenido suerte en encontrar una que me gustara. No podía decidirme en el color...  Negro, Tan o gindo pero como estamos el las fechas navideñas elegi esta capa en el color gindo (esta un poco mas obscuro en persona). Espero les guste mi outfit. 

  Cape: ℅ Elle Lauri Scarf:Kelly Wearstler ℅ Reward Style / Leggings: F21 / Pumps: Guess

 Bag: ℅ MyBag /  watch:Michael Kors 






10 comments

  1. I really like that cape!!! I actually have one on my "Wish List" but have had trouble finding a youthful version of one!!! And you picked my favorite color! Cute!!!

    7eventh Letter
    www.whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley! You look so pretty when you smile :) Actually, you look pretty even if you don't but you know what I mean.
    I love that cape. This outfit is very ladylike and polished.

    xoxo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cape! The color is so pretty! I would like to have it in black too!
    Thanks for sharing!
    ♥ xoxo Cori

    www.purecanesugarfashion.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So classy! Love the cape! :)

    xoxo
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. great cape honey, i really love it

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg! Love your smile on the first pic! ... totally cute! Red is awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look amazing! red is your color

    ReplyDelete
  8. que bonito tu leggings, quiero uno asi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the cape! super classy and i love your bag!

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page