Blazer: ℅ WendyBox / Top: Agaci / Jeans: ℅ TractrPumps: Guess

I cant believe its DECEMBER and here in Dallas we are in the 70s 80s, just 2 days ago it was so COLD! Yesterday the wind and sun made it IMPOSSIBLE for me to keep my eyes open this time I didn't have any sunglasses to rescue me so please excuse my faces ( I TRIED! lol). Im so excited about my new blazer from WendyBox . If you know me you will know that its perfect for some Cheryl Cole outfits I have planned :) 
No puedo creer que ya estamos en DICIEMBRE y aquí en Dallas estamos en los altos 70s y 60s, y hace dos días hacia un FRIO! Ayer el viento y sol me hizo IMPOSIBLE tener mis ojos abiertos y en este caso no tenia unos lentes que me salvaran haha así que disculpen mi cara (LO INTENTE! haha) Estoy muy emocionada con mi blazer nuevo de WendyBox. Si me conoces ya sabrás que es perfecta para unos looks de Cheryl Cole que tengo planiados :) 




  ... anyway exciting news Tractr Jeans contacted me to send me a second pair of their jeans which they fit AMAZING (1st pair HERE) but this time they also wanted to give out a floral pair like the ones I'm wearing to one of you guys  all you have to do is ….


1. Like Tractr Jeans on Facebook
let them know "Ashes into Fashion" sent you

2. comment your name, size and email for contact 
ON THIS POST

Extra Entries Follow Me :) 





bueno les tengo buenas noticias Tractr Jeans me contactaron para mandarme un segundo par de sus pantalones cual quedan PERFECTOS (primer par AQUI) pero esta ves también quisieron regalar un par como los floriados que estoy usando a una de ustedes lo único que hay que hacer es lo de arriba


ends 12/15/12 US ONLY sorry :(
 but… you can participate in my 
WORLDWIDE BAG GIVEAWAY -----> HERE :)


Blazer: ℅ WendyBox / Top: Agaci / Jeans: ℅ TractrPumps: Guess

I cant believe its DECEMBER and here in Dallas we are in the 70s 80s, just 2 days ago it was so COLD! Yesterday the wind and sun made it IMPOSSIBLE for me to keep my eyes open this time I didn't have any sunglasses to rescue me so please excuse my faces ( I TRIED! lol). Im so excited about my new blazer from WendyBox . If you know me you will know that its perfect for some Cheryl Cole outfits I have planned :) 
No puedo creer que ya estamos en DICIEMBRE y aquí en Dallas estamos en los altos 70s y 60s, y hace dos días hacia un FRIO! Ayer el viento y sol me hizo IMPOSIBLE tener mis ojos abiertos y en este caso no tenia unos lentes que me salvaran haha así que disculpen mi cara (LO INTENTE! haha) Estoy muy emocionada con mi blazer nuevo de WendyBox. Si me conoces ya sabrás que es perfecta para unos looks de Cheryl Cole que tengo planiados :) 




  ... anyway exciting news Tractr Jeans contacted me to send me a second pair of their jeans which they fit AMAZING (1st pair HERE) but this time they also wanted to give out a floral pair like the ones I'm wearing to one of you guys  all you have to do is ….


1. Like Tractr Jeans on Facebook
let them know "Ashes into Fashion" sent you

2. comment your name, size and email for contact 
ON THIS POST

Extra Entries Follow Me :) 





bueno les tengo buenas noticias Tractr Jeans me contactaron para mandarme un segundo par de sus pantalones cual quedan PERFECTOS (primer par AQUI) pero esta ves también quisieron regalar un par como los floriados que estoy usando a una de ustedes lo único que hay que hacer es lo de arriba


ends 12/15/12 US ONLY sorry :(
 but… you can participate in my 
WORLDWIDE BAG GIVEAWAY -----> HERE :)

23 comments

  1. size equal to a 6/7 long

    April C.
    acrisafu@nycap.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow you on FB

    April C.
    acrisafu@nycap.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow you on Twitter

    April C.
    acrisafu@nycap.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow you on Bloglovin

    April C.
    acrisafu@nycap.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow you on Instagram

    April C.
    acrisafu@nycap.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Arleene mendoza
    Shulover88@gmail.com
    Size 27

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love florals and stripes together! You did it the best way too, small black and white stripes. Just perfect.
    Thank you for the Giveaway! ~Molli-Dae

    Molli.Dae.Varity@gmail.com
    Size: 28

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,,,I love this pants....my size is 12 , dsol18@hotmail.com, I follow you on twitter and facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the look!

    http://www.thehandbagconcept.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the great givewaway the pants look amazing

    Carolina
    Size= 5
    Littlemamameow at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Liked you on FB - Carolina Thomas

    Littlemamameow at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Following on twitter @littlemamameow

    Littlemamameow at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Following on Bloglovin

    Littlemamameow at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Following on instagram

    Shoelover88

    ReplyDelete
  15. Following on bloglovin

    Arleenesfashioncloset

    ReplyDelete
  16. Following on twitter

    @shulover88

    ReplyDelete
  17. Andrea Velasco, size 6 and andreaveme@gmail.com
    Those jeans are so beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anna Wang size 0 and anna_joy_wang24@yahoo.com
    Facebook: Anna Wang
    Twitter: anna_wangalang
    Following on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVE tractr jeans!
    Katlyn Nichols
    size 29
    kn00409@georgiasouthern.edu

    love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the leggings! If you ladies like her look then you'll love mine ^_^

    Check out my Youtube Channel, I just uploaded a new OOTD and Makeup video!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIbch7fT_vs&feature=plcp

    Also follow me on Instagram! Instafran16

    ReplyDelete
  21. Following on facebook too :)

    Arleene mendoza

    ReplyDelete
  22. Loving your jeans xx
    Maricruz
    www.lam-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. The jeans r awesome!!!

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page