IMG_2979
Yes, I finally did it … I got a HAIR CUT!!! I wouldn't have if it wasn't because I actually really needed it,  its actually a bit longer then what it seems. Now the curls actually stay in, so it looks shorter! I got the hair cut last week but I've been wearing it up ever since. Changing subject OBSESSED with my new Smokey Purple printed dress from LaMadeClothing.com
SI, porfin me fui a cortar el cabello!!! No lo fuera echo si no fuera porque lo necesitaba urgente! Esta un poco mas largo que lo que se ve pero ahora que cuando me lo peino si se queda y lo hace ver mucho mas corto! Me lo corte la semana pasada pero lo eh tenido recogido desde ese día. Cambiando de tema estoy enamorada de mi vestido color morado smokey de  LaMadeClothing.com

IMG_2978_2

Dress: ℅ LaMade / Bag:℅ MyBag / Bracelet:(Kylie) ℅ Shop Belina 
watch:Michael Kors / Sandals: Target

IMG_2912



IMG_2971_2

_MG_2949_2










IMG_2979
Yes, I finally did it … I got a HAIR CUT!!! I wouldn't have if it wasn't because I actually really needed it,  its actually a bit longer then what it seems. Now the curls actually stay in, so it looks shorter! I got the hair cut last week but I've been wearing it up ever since. Changing subject OBSESSED with my new Smokey Purple printed dress from LaMadeClothing.com
SI, porfin me fui a cortar el cabello!!! No lo fuera echo si no fuera porque lo necesitaba urgente! Esta un poco mas largo que lo que se ve pero ahora que cuando me lo peino si se queda y lo hace ver mucho mas corto! Me lo corte la semana pasada pero lo eh tenido recogido desde ese día. Cambiando de tema estoy enamorada de mi vestido color morado smokey de  LaMadeClothing.com

IMG_2978_2

Dress: ℅ LaMade / Bag:℅ MyBag / Bracelet:(Kylie) ℅ Shop Belina 
watch:Michael Kors / Sandals: Target

IMG_2912



IMG_2971_2

_MG_2949_2







7 comments

  1. Your pic backgrounds are always off the hook!!! You look geourgous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Maxi.
    Stunning as always!

    Elsa
    MixandMatchtheFword.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks really great! I know what you mean about needing a haircut. Long hair does weigh you down...my curls don't last as long as they used to because of it.

    Anyway, this is a pretty dress! You look fabulous, Ashley :)

    xoxo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is cute & so is the bag!!

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Estás totalmente preciosa! el vestido es muy lindo y te queda genial..


    Un besito desde Mimundolowcost

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great maxi dress! x

    Gucci/Ray Ban GIVEAWAY on my blog, I hope you want to join!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful dress!! Your hair looks gorgeous :)

    xoxo
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page