Sweater: ℅ Shoploveoffashion / Jeans: Wetseal ℅ Bollare / boots & scarf: F21 / Bag:℅ MyBag 

 Hello guys, long time no post!!! I was on vacation in Mexico with my husbands family and well I did take several outfits but never had the time for the pictures. I cant believe 2012 is almost gone… I will try to have a 2012 memories post like the one I had for last year for 2011. Tomorrow like every year I will be at my moms celebrating her birthday and awaiting 2013 with my family. Hope everyone has a great day! 

 Hola, ya tengo tiempo sin hacerles post!!!! Estaba de vacaciones en Mexico con la familia de mi esposo y si lleve varios outfits pero nunca tuvimos tiempo para las fotos. No puedo creer que ya el 2012 se va… tratare de poner un post con memorias del 2012 como el post que hice el ano pasado para el 2011. Manana como cada ano estaré con mi mama celebrando su cumpleaños y a esperar el 2013 con mi familia. Les deseo un bonito día!
Braceletes: ℅ LovelyObsessions





Sweater: ℅ Shoploveoffashion / Jeans: Wetseal ℅ Bollare / boots & scarf: F21 / Bag:℅ MyBag 

 Hello guys, long time no post!!! I was on vacation in Mexico with my husbands family and well I did take several outfits but never had the time for the pictures. I cant believe 2012 is almost gone… I will try to have a 2012 memories post like the one I had for last year for 2011. Tomorrow like every year I will be at my moms celebrating her birthday and awaiting 2013 with my family. Hope everyone has a great day! 

 Hola, ya tengo tiempo sin hacerles post!!!! Estaba de vacaciones en Mexico con la familia de mi esposo y si lleve varios outfits pero nunca tuvimos tiempo para las fotos. No puedo creer que ya el 2012 se va… tratare de poner un post con memorias del 2012 como el post que hice el ano pasado para el 2011. Manana como cada ano estaré con mi mama celebrando su cumpleaños y a esperar el 2013 con mi familia. Les deseo un bonito día!
Braceletes: ℅ LovelyObsessions


4 comments

  1. love this outfit. esp that pop of color.
    happy new year!

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfits raiding your closest soon!

    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice outfit !
    nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page