Top: F21/ Jeans HERE & Bag: Target / Pumps: Lauren by Ralph Lauren Similar

I got these jeans a few weeks ago and put them away for the this challenge. I wore this outfit a couple of days ago and already want to wear it again! I had planned to do a Cheryl Cole outfit (which is READY!)  with these jeans first but I just love the camo and oxblood combo I decided to do it first.  
Recibi estos jeans hace semanas pero los guarde para este Reto. Este outfit lo use hace varios días y ya lo quiero usar otravez! Tenia planiado hacer un outfit de Cheryl Cole (cual ya esta listo!)  primero con estos jeans pero me encanta como combina este color con los jeans que decidí usarlo primero.



Watch: Michael Kors Here / Bracelets: ℅ Sira & Mara Here , Banana Republic 



Top: F21/ Jeans HERE & Bag: Target / Pumps: Lauren by Ralph Lauren Similar

I got these jeans a few weeks ago and put them away for the this challenge. I wore this outfit a couple of days ago and already want to wear it again! I had planned to do a Cheryl Cole outfit (which is READY!)  with these jeans first but I just love the camo and oxblood combo I decided to do it first.  
Recibi estos jeans hace semanas pero los guarde para este Reto. Este outfit lo use hace varios días y ya lo quiero usar otravez! Tenia planiado hacer un outfit de Cheryl Cole (cual ya esta listo!)  primero con estos jeans pero me encanta como combina este color con los jeans que decidí usarlo primero.



Watch: Michael Kors Here / Bracelets: ℅ Sira & Mara Here , Banana Republic 



8 comments

  1. Love this color with the camo :)
    Great look!
    ♥ xoxo Cori

    www.purecanesugarfashion.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this combination a lot. Oxblood looks fabulous with camo! And speaking of which...I really like that particular print of camo. I haven't seen that lighter shade of it yet....I think it looks better than the darker versions of those jeans. You look great, Ashley! :)

    xoxo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great

    http://doityourselfideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color combo, and of course it looks so great on you :)
    Ciao, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. great your pants honey, i really love them!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page