Top: ℅ Mandee.com / Skirt:℅ Leiux / Bag:℅ MyBag / Heels: Bakers similar

Hello, I love my new sequin skirt from Leiux. I had worn it to the MyBag event last week styled differently but pairing it with my new oxblood leather peplum top from Mandee I thought it looked way better. Talking about Mandee, I will be doing 2 holiday look ideas in one post featuring items from their Holiday Collection some day next week. :)  
Hola, me encanta mi nueva falda de Leiux. La había usado la semana pasada para el evento de MyBag combinada diferente pero usandola con mi nueva blusa de Mandee pienso que se mira mucho mejor. Hablando de Mandee, la próxima semana haré un post con 2 looks (ideas para usar para las fiestas) utilizando ropa de su Holiday Collection. :)  







Top: ℅ Mandee.com / Skirt:℅ Leiux / Bag:℅ MyBag / Heels: Bakers similar

Hello, I love my new sequin skirt from Leiux. I had worn it to the MyBag event last week styled differently but pairing it with my new oxblood leather peplum top from Mandee I thought it looked way better. Talking about Mandee, I will be doing 2 holiday look ideas in one post featuring items from their Holiday Collection some day next week. :)  
Hola, me encanta mi nueva falda de Leiux. La había usado la semana pasada para el evento de MyBag combinada diferente pero usandola con mi nueva blusa de Mandee pienso que se mira mucho mejor. Hablando de Mandee, la próxima semana haré un post con 2 looks (ideas para usar para las fiestas) utilizando ropa de su Holiday Collection. :)  






13 comments

  1. Love this outfit! Especially your watch and skirt so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! love that top!

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous!! Your hair looks amazing :) Love the peplum & skirt!

    xoxo
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your make up looks so awesome here and your hair looks pretty!! Nice Job!! Outfit is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing outfit !

    http://ilovefashion-s.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! <3

    Love, Raluca

    http://blackeyedstyle.blogspot.ro/2012/12/i-find-joy-in-every-little-thing.html
    http://blackeyedstyle.blogspot.ro/
    http://www.facebook.com/Blackeyedstyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pics! :) Super!
    glofashion3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Va va voom! Mija you look beyond stunning, classy, sexy and wow you really look gorgeous! ps. don't forget about me! ja ja

    Cee. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why r u so fuckin sexy??? Love it!!

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page