Hello, I cant believe I finally wore this top... I bought it a long long time ago for only $5 at H&M. I  don't know if the print on the top or my new leather skirt from She Inside completes this look but I loved it.  I'm sure you will see this top again since It can also work for spring.  Hope you like. Xo
Hola, no puedo creer que desde que compre esta blusa por solamente $5 en H&M no me la había puesto hasta hoy, No se si la falda o la blusita fue lo que completo este look pero me encaro. De seguro verán esta blusa otravez ya que será perfecta para la primavera. erspero les guste. Xo


Coat (similar) & Belt : OLD F21 / Top & Clutch: OLD H&M /  Skirt:℅  SheInside / Booties: Shoemint   

Braceletes: ℅ Lovely Obsessions 




Hello, I cant believe I finally wore this top... I bought it a long long time ago for only $5 at H&M. I  don't know if the print on the top or my new leather skirt from She Inside completes this look but I loved it.  I'm sure you will see this top again since It can also work for spring.  Hope you like. Xo
Hola, no puedo creer que desde que compre esta blusa por solamente $5 en H&M no me la había puesto hasta hoy, No se si la falda o la blusita fue lo que completo este look pero me encaro. De seguro verán esta blusa otravez ya que será perfecta para la primavera. erspero les guste. Xo


Coat (similar) & Belt : OLD F21 / Top & Clutch: OLD H&M /  Skirt:℅  SheInside / Booties: Shoemint   

Braceletes: ℅ Lovely Obsessions 



7 comments

  1. Love the leather pleated skirt! I've been meaning to get one! These shoes are oh la la! I saw the royal blue version of this clutch online but didnt find it on the store.

    Beijos from a brazilian ~

    http://liriostyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The print on the shirt is quirky and pretty!!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it. esp the black!

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Estás preciosa! me he enamorado de tu falda y los botines... son un amor.

    Un beso desde Stylishlove

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Your booties are so fierce!

    xoxo
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic coat and boots! That skirt is sooo short though, especially in the first picture :/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page