Like I mentioned I was contacted in the beginning of the month to join the count down to the premiere of Kourtney and Kim take Miami this Sunday by recreating looks they wore while filming there. I focused on looks I could pull out straight from my closet like I usually do so for this Khloe look I used a smaller red bag and switched out for a mini leather skirt instead. Remember to leave a comment on any of the Kardashian looks of this week including your email for a chance to win a surprise from the Kardashian Kollection.  


MORE Kardashian Inspired looks--->  Dress Kardashian Style
Como les había comentado fui contactada al principio del mes para unirme a la cuenta regresiva del comienzo del nuevo show de Kourtney and Kim take Miami que comienza este Domingo recreando looks que usaron cuando grababan aya. Me enfoque en looks que pudiera sacar de mi closet como usualmente hago, por eso para este look utilize un bolso rojo mas pequeño y cambie la falda a una de piel. Recuerda en dejar un comentario y incluye tu email para participar para ganarte una sorpresa de la Kardashian Kollection. 





Sweater: H&M / Skirt:℅ Furor Moda / Clutch: Anne Klein
Buffalo Exchange / Heels: Bakers





entires follow me on …



Like I mentioned I was contacted in the beginning of the month to join the count down to the premiere of Kourtney and Kim take Miami this Sunday by recreating looks they wore while filming there. I focused on looks I could pull out straight from my closet like I usually do so for this Khloe look I used a smaller red bag and switched out for a mini leather skirt instead. Remember to leave a comment on any of the Kardashian looks of this week including your email for a chance to win a surprise from the Kardashian Kollection.  


MORE Kardashian Inspired looks--->  Dress Kardashian Style
Como les había comentado fui contactada al principio del mes para unirme a la cuenta regresiva del comienzo del nuevo show de Kourtney and Kim take Miami que comienza este Domingo recreando looks que usaron cuando grababan aya. Me enfoque en looks que pudiera sacar de mi closet como usualmente hago, por eso para este look utilize un bolso rojo mas pequeño y cambie la falda a una de piel. Recuerda en dejar un comentario y incluye tu email para participar para ganarte una sorpresa de la Kardashian Kollection. 





Sweater: H&M / Skirt:℅ Furor Moda / Clutch: Anne Klein
Buffalo Exchange / Heels: Bakers





entires follow me on …


17 comments

  1. I'm always amazed at how well you recreate these looks. You're spot on every single time! This is a fab look...love the relaxed sweater on top of a fitted skirt. Very cute :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recreas muy bien estos looks y Khloe es mi favorita, me encanto el post!

    Rach
    xx

    Teardops Are Falling

    ReplyDelete
  3. i do love how she dresses - great inspo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley me gustaria q cambiaras tu maquillaje :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg you are gorgeous.. I love your style

    ReplyDelete
  6. so levely heels!
    http://letters-tolucia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute. gorgeous heels!

    xoxo from california,
    Lily

    http://liriostyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me encanto este look y la falda de piel le da un mejor toque :)
    cositagery[a]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Te sigo en FB
    cositagery[a]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Te sigo en twitter @GeryVinas
    cositagery[a]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Te sigo en Bloglovin'
    cositagery[a]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Khloe looks really nice in this picture.Love the outfit!
    my e-mail:mirelutza_213@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Me gusta mucho como se te ve la ropa a todo todo lo ke te pones le atinas!
    Y estas bn bonita

    ReplyDelete
  14. Email
    lilyygonzalez@hotmail.com
    Fb
    Lilly Gonzalez
    IG
    Lilydivella
    Twitter
    liliana_divella

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this look! I love khloe and kourtneys styles very much, this a good recreated look for less...and i love the leather skirt. Love your blog and all your posts.

    Ps. I would love to enter in the kardashian gift giveaway...i already follow you on fb, twitter, instagram, bloglovin, etc., my email is jennyaramos@gmail.com...❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing recreation!

    georgina.vinas[a]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. K linda me encanta la combinacion
    Sexyhuntern@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page