Here is look 2 of Kardashian inspired week, I wore this last friday that the weather was in the 70s. I borrowed the pants and top from my sister to do this look.… remember to leave a comment including your email on any of the kardashain looks I'm recreating this week for a chance to win a surprise gift from the Kardashain Kollection. I instagramed a picture of Cheryl Cole and Kourtney wearing almost the exact same outfit on the same day.. both in all black, lace and nude pumps. I feel like my look is a combination since mine is sleeveless like cheryls. Hope you like. Xo

MORE Kardashian Inspired looks--->  Dress Kardashian Style

  Aqui esta look 2 de la semana inspirada en las Kardashian, esto lo use el viernes pasado que el clima estaba en los 70s. Tome prestados la blusa y pantalones de mi hermana para hacer este look… recuerda dejar un comentario incluyendo tu email para participar y tener la oportunidad de ganarte un regalo de su collecion de Sears.  Espero les guste. Xo 




Sunglasses:OLD Forever 21 / Top and Pants: H&M (borrowed from my sister) / Bag: Buffalo Exchange / pumps: Lauren by Ralph Lauren / Bracelet: ℅ ShopBelina  Ring:PersunMall.com /  

extra entires follow me on ...

Here is look 2 of Kardashian inspired week, I wore this last friday that the weather was in the 70s. I borrowed the pants and top from my sister to do this look.… remember to leave a comment including your email on any of the kardashain looks I'm recreating this week for a chance to win a surprise gift from the Kardashain Kollection. I instagramed a picture of Cheryl Cole and Kourtney wearing almost the exact same outfit on the same day.. both in all black, lace and nude pumps. I feel like my look is a combination since mine is sleeveless like cheryls. Hope you like. Xo

MORE Kardashian Inspired looks--->  Dress Kardashian Style

  Aqui esta look 2 de la semana inspirada en las Kardashian, esto lo use el viernes pasado que el clima estaba en los 70s. Tome prestados la blusa y pantalones de mi hermana para hacer este look… recuerda dejar un comentario incluyendo tu email para participar y tener la oportunidad de ganarte un regalo de su collecion de Sears.  Espero les guste. Xo 




Sunglasses:OLD Forever 21 / Top and Pants: H&M (borrowed from my sister) / Bag: Buffalo Exchange / pumps: Lauren by Ralph Lauren / Bracelet: ℅ ShopBelina  Ring:PersunMall.com /  

extra entires follow me on ...

17 comments

  1. Love this look! You've inspired me to create it.

    Trisha M.

    Pashuntrisha@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Courtney K. Lace is always so beautiful n classy.
    U look amazing.

    Pinkportia91@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I would love to recreate this look as well :)

    Arleene

    Shulover88@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to see a picture of you being a bride!:)Can you show us at least one?XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encanta la blusa!:)

    Email:lilyygonzalez@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of your recreation of the Kardashian's outfits! They look exactly alike. It really inspires me to pull things from my closet to recreate every day looks! I would love to own something from the Kardashian Kollection, and now this is my chance! I hope you pick me!!

    kkinthecity@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!! By any chance can u let us know what store ur sister purchased the top and pants..
    I would diffanatly want a surprise from thier new collection ;)
    alvinaquiroz23@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me Encanta!
    cositagery@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Te sigo en FB!
    cositagery@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Te sigo en twitter @GeryVinas
    cositagery@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Te sigo en Bloglovin'
    cositagery@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The lace applique shirt is gorgeous.
    molli.dae.varity@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I actually do not like the Kardashians, at all. Their shows are despicable to me. But boy do I love their style! If there's anything I admire about them, it's definitely their taste in fashion and beauty. You've done such a great job recreating their looks.

    nathy[dot]isla[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kourtney's outfit is my favorite of the three, but I love the whole Kardashian Kollection. I wear black quite often and the lace gives it that extra touch of edge and femininity <3

    ralee101@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your top :)

    georgina.vinas[a]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Totally in love with this look! Love the lace top <3

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page