Hello, I finally got a pair of wedge sneakers well my hubby surprised me with them. I've had them on my list since I cant even remember. Anyway... I usually hate pictures that look foggy or with sun haze but I loved the effect in these. I noticed my last post was similar. Hope you like. Xo 
Hola, porfin consegi un par de wedge sneakers bueno Daniel me sorprendio con ellos.. los eh tenido en mi lista desde ya ni recuerdo cuanto. Bueno cambiando de tema… usualmente no me gusta las fotos donde se pierden por el sol pero me encanto como salieron en estas. Note que en mi ultimo post salieron parecidas. Espero que les guste las fotos y mi outfit. Xo  



Jacket:℅ Necessary Clothing / Top & Ring : ℅ PersunMall / Shorts: H&M / Sneakers: Target  /Bag and sunglasses: Buffalo Exchange











Hello, I finally got a pair of wedge sneakers well my hubby surprised me with them. I've had them on my list since I cant even remember. Anyway... I usually hate pictures that look foggy or with sun haze but I loved the effect in these. I noticed my last post was similar. Hope you like. Xo 
Hola, porfin consegi un par de wedge sneakers bueno Daniel me sorprendio con ellos.. los eh tenido en mi lista desde ya ni recuerdo cuanto. Bueno cambiando de tema… usualmente no me gusta las fotos donde se pierden por el sol pero me encanto como salieron en estas. Note que en mi ultimo post salieron parecidas. Espero que les guste las fotos y mi outfit. Xo  



Jacket:℅ Necessary Clothing / Top & Ring : ℅ PersunMall / Shorts: H&M / Sneakers: Target  /Bag and sunglasses: Buffalo Exchange










6 comments

  1. pretty ^^
    I love those wedge sneaker ~

    Rossy ❤
    Me,MySelf and I

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shoes! Smart, but cosy. A perfect item for any wardrobe. Have found some nice fashion tips here:
    Upcoming trends.
    By the way, I followed you up with GFC, it'd be great if you follow me back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit!! Great photos!

    xoxo
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the look. wedge sneakers are so comfortable and stylish.

    love from california

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is what we call a perfect piece of Designer footwear..!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page