Well 2012 is gone but it sure was an amazing year. 2012 brought me so many great opportunities such as going to New York for the 1st time, filming several fashion segments for a tv show, interviewing Candice Swanepole and being featured in both Kourtney and Khloes blogs. Besides all that I was able to meet several blogger friends, went to San Antonio for the 1st time (not including when I was a baby lol)  welcomed our dog Mila into our family and much more so Thank You 2012. Cant wait to see what 2013 brings. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Ya se termino el 2012 que para mi fue un año increíble. 2012 me trajo muchas oportunidades como ir a New York por primera vez, grabar segmentos para un canal local, entrevistar a Candice Swanepole y donde Kourtney y Khloe hicieron blog de mi. Mas aparte también pude conocer amigas bloggeras, ir a San Antonio por primera vez ( sin contar cuando fui de bebe) la bienvenida a Mila a nuestra familia y mucho mas .. GRACIAS 2012. Ya quiero ver que viene en este 2013. FELIZ ANO NUEVO!!!







Well 2012 is gone but it sure was an amazing year. 2012 brought me so many great opportunities such as going to New York for the 1st time, filming several fashion segments for a tv show, interviewing Candice Swanepole and being featured in both Kourtney and Khloes blogs. Besides all that I was able to meet several blogger friends, went to San Antonio for the 1st time (not including when I was a baby lol)  welcomed our dog Mila into our family and much more so Thank You 2012. Cant wait to see what 2013 brings. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Ya se termino el 2012 que para mi fue un año increíble. 2012 me trajo muchas oportunidades como ir a New York por primera vez, grabar segmentos para un canal local, entrevistar a Candice Swanepole y donde Kourtney y Khloe hicieron blog de mi. Mas aparte también pude conocer amigas bloggeras, ir a San Antonio por primera vez ( sin contar cuando fui de bebe) la bienvenida a Mila a nuestra familia y mucho mas .. GRACIAS 2012. Ya quiero ver que viene en este 2013. FELIZ ANO NUEVO!!!






5 comments

  1. a great year it was

    http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been following your blog for a while and I must say I love your style! I recently created a blog myself as well :D
    Happy 2013!

    liriostyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there,
    How are you? I'm continually inspired through beauty, fashion, music and design. this is the link please follow my blog www.wengie.com
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. a lot lately with my father so hopefully this will get him to see my point of view. Fingers crossed! mortgage bankers ny King Size Male Enhancement Thank you for the out of the ordinary check out, its not a subject I usually give much attention too but this caught my attention.Youre so right. Im there with you. Your weblog is certainly worth a read if anyone comes throughout it. Im lucky I did because now Ive received a whole new view of this. I didnt realise that this issue was so important and so universal. You surely put it in perspective for me.http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/king-size-male-enhancement/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page