The weather in Dallas is amazing these days … I was able to wear the romper alone during the day Thursday to go to Ulta and pinkberry with my friend Maddy and since it got chilly at night I only added the navy coat from SheInside, I liked the length on me on top of the romper and I wore it again yesterday (Friday) with jeans since the temperature dropped again. I'm definitely trying to smile more in my pictures but since I tend to fake smile I usually don't like them. My friend Maddy was the photographer Thursday so she was constantly making me laugh. Hope you have a great weekend!
El clima en Dallas ha estado increíble estos dias… pude usar el romper solo durante el dia para ir a Ulta y pinkberry con mi amiga Maddy y como en la noche se puso poco fresco solo agregué el abrigo de SheInside. a mi me gusto como se miraba solo arriba de mi romper y lo volvi a usar ayer (Viernes) pero con jeans ya que bajo la temperatura otravez. Estoy tratando de sonreír mas en mis fotos pero como casi siempre la sonrisa se nota muy falsa no me gustan. Mi amiga Maddy fue la fotographa este día así que constantemente me estaba haciendo reír. Les deseo un bonito fin de semana!

The bag is a new arrival at Mybag also available in white and metallics …
 not online yet but you can call 214 634 4900 



Navy Coat:℅ SheInside / Romper Lucca Couture: Buffalo Exchange / Heels:Local Store (Similar) / Bag:℅  Mybag 

  The weather in Dallas is amazing these days … I was able to wear the romper alone during the day Thursday to go to Ulta and pinkberry with my friend Maddy and since it got chilly at night I only added the navy coat from SheInside, I liked the length on me on top of the romper and I wore it again yesterday (Friday) with jeans since the temperature dropped again. I'm definitely trying to smile more in my pictures but since I tend to fake smile I usually don't like them. My friend Maddy was the photographer Thursday so she was constantly making me laugh. Hope you have a great weekend!
El clima en Dallas ha estado increíble estos dias… pude usar el romper solo durante el dia para ir a Ulta y pinkberry con mi amiga Maddy y como en la noche se puso poco fresco solo agregué el abrigo de SheInside. a mi me gusto como se miraba solo arriba de mi romper y lo volvi a usar ayer (Viernes) pero con jeans ya que bajo la temperatura otravez. Estoy tratando de sonreír mas en mis fotos pero como casi siempre la sonrisa se nota muy falsa no me gustan. Mi amiga Maddy fue la fotographa este día así que constantemente me estaba haciendo reír. Les deseo un bonito fin de semana!

The bag is a new arrival at Mybag also available in white and metallics …
 not online yet but you can call 214 634 4900 



Navy Coat:℅ SheInside / Romper Lucca Couture: Buffalo Exchange / Heels:Local Store (Similar) / Bag:℅  Mybag 

10 comments

  1. Great coat! And I LOVE that bag and those shoes!
    Girl, you have a beautiful smile! You should smile more often. :)

    Shanna
    P.S.--Maybe you could stop by my blog, see whatcha think?
    http://cheapersideoflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the coat looks very sexy

    definetelly a great style


    Lady-Pa

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely bag!
    http://letters-tolucia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bellísima, me encantas!!

    www.sweetimpulsive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg love the whole outfit especially the bag and jacket

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute romper. Cant wait for Spring! Love the heels!

    love from california,

    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're adorable! love love da coat!



    http://www.shellzdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The whole outfit is nice but the jacket and the bag are just great.
    Latest Fashion Trends

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jobs at your Home, Internet Online Jobs like data entry, copy pasting, Form Filling, Facebook Sharing Jobs, Clicking Jobs, Web Surfing, Google Jobs and Much More Earning Systems Online
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page