This jacket was so much harder to style then what I thought… well not anymore since I already have  several ways more I want to wear it, but the outfit I initially had planned was pairing it with some wedge sneakers my hubby surprised me with the other day (FINALLY). I like the combo but my hubby hated it … saying it looked too little girl on me..  anyway hope you like how I styled my new varsity jacket from SheInside
Esta chamara se me hizo mas difícil que lo que pensaba en como usarla… bueno ya no porque ya tengo mas ideas de como usarla. Al principio la quise usar con unos wedge sneakers que me regalo mi esposo el otro día (PORFIN). A mi si me gusto la combinación pero a Daniel no… decía que me hacia mirar como una niña de escuela.. bueno espero que les guste como la use. 








Jacket: ℅ SheInside / T-shirt: H&M / Jeans: Kardashian Kollection ℅ Sears / Heels: Bakers / Bag: Buffalo Exchange

 This jacket was so much harder to style then what I thought… well not anymore since I already have  several ways more I want to wear it, but the outfit I initially had planned was pairing it with some wedge sneakers my hubby surprised me with the other day (FINALLY). I like the combo but my hubby hated it … saying it looked too little girl on me..  anyway hope you like how I styled my new varsity jacket from SheInside
Esta chamara se me hizo mas difícil que lo que pensaba en como usarla… bueno ya no porque ya tengo mas ideas de como usarla. Al principio la quise usar con unos wedge sneakers que me regalo mi esposo el otro día (PORFIN). A mi si me gusto la combinación pero a Daniel no… decía que me hacia mirar como una niña de escuela.. bueno espero que les guste como la use. 








Jacket: ℅ SheInside / T-shirt: H&M / Jeans: Kardashian Kollection ℅ Sears / Heels: Bakers / Bag: Buffalo Exchange

9 comments

  1. What a funky little jacket! I love it.
    Myah
    thehappyhealthywholegirl.blogspot.com
    identifemi.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I would have never thought to add a varsity jacket to my collection up until this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome jacket! Love the neutral color combo!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this jacket!
    well, save the wedge sneakers for another post then!

    love from california

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit!! Love it!

    xoxo
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the varsity jacket :) Maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and I will follow you!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look! Love the jacket with the white pants and heels. Very sporty/sexy. LOL!

    Shanna
    P.S. - I'm now following you, so maybe you could check out my blog, see if you like it?
    http://cheapersideoflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have really good taste in shoes, and your feet are also super pretty, so it's a double-win ! :D

    www.l-iconoclaste.net

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page