Here is what I wore on New years eve for my moms birthday :) Which means its also how I welcomed the new year 2013. I'm obsessed with my new boots from Aldo which I got for Christmas, the bebe ones I wanted where sold out but I actually love these more.  Happy new year guys cant wait to see what this year brings. 
Aqui esta lo que use para new years eve el cumple de mi mama :) Cual quiere decir que también fue lo que use para recibir el 2013. Estoy enamorada de mis botas nuevas de Aldo cuales recibí para Navidad, las de bebe que quería estaban sold out pero esta bien porque me gustaron mas estas. Feliz Año nuevo ya quiero ver que oportunidades vienen en este año.   
 Scarf:Kelly Wearstler ℅ Reward Style /Jacket: H&M  Similar / Jeansflirtcatalog.com ℅ Bollare / Boots: Aldo



 Here is what I wore on New years eve for my moms birthday :) Which means its also how I welcomed the new year 2013. I'm obsessed with my new boots from Aldo which I got for Christmas, the bebe ones I wanted where sold out but I actually love these more.  Happy new year guys cant wait to see what this year brings. 
Aqui esta lo que use para new years eve el cumple de mi mama :) Cual quiere decir que también fue lo que use para recibir el 2013. Estoy enamorada de mis botas nuevas de Aldo cuales recibí para Navidad, las de bebe que quería estaban sold out pero esta bien porque me gustaron mas estas. Feliz Año nuevo ya quiero ver que oportunidades vienen en este año.   
 Scarf:Kelly Wearstler ℅ Reward Style /Jacket: H&M  Similar / Jeansflirtcatalog.com ℅ Bollare / Boots: Aldo



5 comments

  1. I love those boots, also really like how you styled them, I think the print of that scarf is a PERFECT way to bring out the gorgeous studding on the boots. Always love your blog post good luck in 2013, I hope one day my blog will be as successful as yours :D
    I wish and your family a happy and prosperous new year!
    XO,
    Molli-Dae
    http://MDVoutlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year, Ashley! What a great way to start off the new year...with a chic outfit of course ;) I really like those boots. They look amazing with the rest of your look.

    xoxo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love some B&W! the scarf is really pretty.

    http://liriostyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really good collection of fashions and nice presentation..
    Online Fashion Shopping

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with this outfit.
    Those jeans was honestly a great buy.
    The fit looks amazing on you :D

    check out my blog please and hopefully we can follow one another.

    Kenneillia M.
    http://thestylevow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page