I wore this last Friday … I couldn't find my white top so I did this nude colored one. Looking at this top maybe the nude strappy heels would have completed the look better but oh well! I was going to retake the photos but I've been so dedicated in working out ( the first and hardest week is finally over!!!) I'm so determined to loose the pounds I gained. ANYWAY, next looks will be somewhat Valentine Inspired… I have 2 or 3 looks in mind, all I know is that I've been saving a white jumpsuit since last month and I cant wait to wear it! Have a great Monday!
Esto lo use el viernes pasado… no pude encontrar mi blusa blanca así que use esta color piel. Viendo el color creo que los tacones color piel fuera completado mas este look pero ya que! Hiba a retomar las fotos pero últimamente eh estado muy enfocada en hacer ejercicio ( porfin ya termino la primera semana cual es la mas difícil!!!) tengo la meta de bajar las libras que subí. BUENO, los próximos los serán algo inspirados en el día de San Valentin … tengo 2 o 3 los en mente, lo único que si se es que tengo un jumpsuit blanco guardado desde el mes pasado que me muero por usar! Feliz Lunes!


Top: ℅ ModaXpress / Necklace & Bottoms: OLD Forever 21 / Heels Similar 
Sunglasses and Bag: Buffalo Exchange





I wore this last Friday … I couldn't find my white top so I did this nude colored one. Looking at this top maybe the nude strappy heels would have completed the look better but oh well! I was going to retake the photos but I've been so dedicated in working out ( the first and hardest week is finally over!!!) I'm so determined to loose the pounds I gained. ANYWAY, next looks will be somewhat Valentine Inspired… I have 2 or 3 looks in mind, all I know is that I've been saving a white jumpsuit since last month and I cant wait to wear it! Have a great Monday!
Esto lo use el viernes pasado… no pude encontrar mi blusa blanca así que use esta color piel. Viendo el color creo que los tacones color piel fuera completado mas este look pero ya que! Hiba a retomar las fotos pero últimamente eh estado muy enfocada en hacer ejercicio ( porfin ya termino la primera semana cual es la mas difícil!!!) tengo la meta de bajar las libras que subí. BUENO, los próximos los serán algo inspirados en el día de San Valentin … tengo 2 o 3 los en mente, lo único que si se es que tengo un jumpsuit blanco guardado desde el mes pasado que me muero por usar! Feliz Lunes!


Top: ℅ ModaXpress / Necklace & Bottoms: OLD Forever 21 / Heels Similar 
Sunglasses and Bag: Buffalo Exchange




4 comments

  1. You look so glamorous! and freaking GORGEOUS! I love the pop of pink with this outfit. This is such a simple look, but it's so chic. That's why I love your style! You always know how to put things together and make it look effortless...that takes talent :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that you wore pink sandals to the cardo look

    it gives the look a femine touch


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you gained the pounds?You didn't work out or you ate too much?I'm asking because I want to loose weight too...And beside working out are you on a diet too?Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stopped working out ... Not really on a diet just started going to the gym

      Delete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page