Cant believe Valentines day is just about a week away... I had several looks in mind and here is look one.  This look started of with a romantic feel… but I decided to have fun with the look and add this red leather jacket, a white blazer would be nice to keep it in the romantic side.  Hope you like it.  Xo
(I also filmed an outfit video for this but I cant seem to upload them … will add once I get them.)  
No puedo creer que ya estamos a casi una semana de el día de San Valentin… Tengo varios looks en mente y aquí esta uno. Empezo un poco romántico y la chamara le dio un cambio total que me encanto… un blazer blanco también luciría bonito para dejarlo en el lado romántico.  Espero les guste. Xo 
(También grabe un video para este outfit .. lo agregare en cuanto pueda subirlos a mi compu)







Red Leather Jacket: SheInside.com / Top: Banana Republic Similar/ Shorts: Target / Bag: Buffalo Exchange 
Heels Similar






Cant believe Valentines day is just about a week away... I had several looks in mind and here is look one.  This look started of with a romantic feel… but I decided to have fun with the look and add this red leather jacket, a white blazer would be nice to keep it in the romantic side.  Hope you like it.  Xo
(I also filmed an outfit video for this but I cant seem to upload them … will add once I get them.)  
No puedo creer que ya estamos a casi una semana de el día de San Valentin… Tengo varios looks en mente y aquí esta uno. Empezo un poco romántico y la chamara le dio un cambio total que me encanto… un blazer blanco también luciría bonito para dejarlo en el lado romántico.  Espero les guste. Xo 
(También grabe un video para este outfit .. lo agregare en cuanto pueda subirlos a mi compu)







Red Leather Jacket: SheInside.com / Top: Banana Republic Similar/ Shorts: Target / Bag: Buffalo Exchange 
Heels Similar






8 comments

  1. Cute outfit :) Perfect with the reds for Valentine's Day :):)

    – Sofie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shorts are from Target? They look way more expensive than that :) Love this look. A white blazer would have been cute too, but I really like the way the red looks. Your hair looks amazing as well!

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. really love your looks !
    the jacket, short and the shoes looks so perfect ^^

    Join my International Valentine Giveaway♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the shorts. great outfit :)

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Where exactly did you get your shoes? I live in the dfw area too! I love those!!! And want them :)?

    Www.kp0n.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Total look and so so so pretty !!
    I really like it !

    www.l-iconoclaste.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im going to start up a blog on the same theme in the near future, that is why Im so interested in your posting. Would you mind if I used some of your thoughts Black Label No for my personal weblog? Ill certainly refer to you as the original source and set up the link pointing back to your web blog. Appreciate it!Wow, thanks for sharing, I have learned so much here on your site, thought I'd let you know your efforts are appreciated.http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/black-label-no/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page