Sorry for the delay on posting but we didn't shoot pictures on Valentines day. I did want to show you my outfit, so we took them yesterday.  No pink or red this year…  but hey you can never go wrong in Black, right?  I let Daniel choose my outfit this year, He had 2 options (Option 1) was what I had planned on wearing, white jumpsuit with a pink bag. (Option 2) was this amazing black jumpsuit  from  Zoa New York paired with my leopard blazer from Beauxx. I felt that this look gave me a perfect balance of casual yet a sophisticated feel. Glad he choose this look. Hope you like it. Xo 
 READ ABOUT MY VALENtiNeS SURPRISE BELOW :D
Jumpsuit: ℅ ZOA NewYork (HERE)/ Blazer: ℅ Beauxx.com Bag: ℅Mybag / Heels Similar 









find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin'


Where should I begin, this years Valentines has to be by far the best one yet! Every year we have the tradition to go out to dinner and then watch a movie, so this year was no different except …. let me tell you what happened. I knew we were going to dinner but "his friend suggested a new restaurant in down town" but since he was working we were waiting for him to call us back to tell us exactly where.  Since we were waiting Daniel said "let take some night outfit pictures for the blog" ( I was like "ok" didn't really reply because I don't really like "NIGHT SHOTS" lol) anyway so he drove up some building where we shot pictures before, where the view of down town is amazing! As we approached the parking lot on top of the building, I see a super cute table for 2 with candels,  flowers and my thought was  "AWWW we interrupted a romantic dinner".  I look at Daniel and he was all SMILES … "HAPPY VALENTINES, My love!". My heart stopped and I immediately start crying. As I got off the car his friend who volunteered to help Daniel bring the food and set everything up for him walked out wearing a super cute pink apron and food from my fav restaurant Taco Diner and drove off.  It felt like I was getting proposed to again SO ROMANTIC! After the dinner we went to the movies and watched Beautiful Creatures & Warm Bodies lol (2 x1)   I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!! 

HERE ARE SOME PICTURES from our PHONES I wish I could go back and take more but this is all we have oh and a mini video :) Hope you all had a great Valentines. Xo
Daniel me organizo una cena sorpresa ensima de un edificio en down town para celebrar el dia de San Valentin. :) 




Sorry for the delay on posting but we didn't shoot pictures on Valentines day. I did want to show you my outfit, so we took them yesterday.  No pink or red this year…  but hey you can never go wrong in Black, right?  I let Daniel choose my outfit this year, He had 2 options (Option 1) was what I had planned on wearing, white jumpsuit with a pink bag. (Option 2) was this amazing black jumpsuit  from  Zoa New York paired with my leopard blazer from Beauxx. I felt that this look gave me a perfect balance of casual yet a sophisticated feel. Glad he choose this look. Hope you like it. Xo 
 READ ABOUT MY VALENtiNeS SURPRISE BELOW :D
Jumpsuit: ℅ ZOA NewYork (HERE)/ Blazer: ℅ Beauxx.com Bag: ℅Mybag / Heels Similar 









find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin'


Where should I begin, this years Valentines has to be by far the best one yet! Every year we have the tradition to go out to dinner and then watch a movie, so this year was no different except …. let me tell you what happened. I knew we were going to dinner but "his friend suggested a new restaurant in down town" but since he was working we were waiting for him to call us back to tell us exactly where.  Since we were waiting Daniel said "let take some night outfit pictures for the blog" ( I was like "ok" didn't really reply because I don't really like "NIGHT SHOTS" lol) anyway so he drove up some building where we shot pictures before, where the view of down town is amazing! As we approached the parking lot on top of the building, I see a super cute table for 2 with candels,  flowers and my thought was  "AWWW we interrupted a romantic dinner".  I look at Daniel and he was all SMILES … "HAPPY VALENTINES, My love!". My heart stopped and I immediately start crying. As I got off the car his friend who volunteered to help Daniel bring the food and set everything up for him walked out wearing a super cute pink apron and food from my fav restaurant Taco Diner and drove off.  It felt like I was getting proposed to again SO ROMANTIC! After the dinner we went to the movies and watched Beautiful Creatures & Warm Bodies lol (2 x1)   I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!! 

HERE ARE SOME PICTURES from our PHONES I wish I could go back and take more but this is all we have oh and a mini video :) Hope you all had a great Valentines. Xo
Daniel me organizo una cena sorpresa ensima de un edificio en down town para celebrar el dia de San Valentin. :) 



8 comments

  1. That's so cute :) Your hubby's so thoughtful...and creative! lol.

    You look fabulous in that jumpsuit! I love the addition of your leopard print blazer.

    xo Azu

    www.rave-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta el monooooooooo !!!!!! Yo lo quiero!! Te sigo! Pasate si te apetece!!!!!

    Besoss!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. His blog is very nice, thank you for the Share it Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. So amazing Ash! You looked so pretty:)

    glofashion3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your outfit..im your new follower and youre so pretty too

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just stumbled across your blog & it's so cute! This jumpsuit is so incredibly cute and I LOVE it with the leopard blazer! You look amazing, and it sounds like you had an equally amazing Valentine's Day! Major points for your fella! How special!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The comments here are great. Its nice to see a lot people really read a article before commenting.
    Wonderful learn, I simply handed this onto V-STAMINA a colleague who was doing some research on that. And he truly bought me lunch as a result of I discovered it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch! Anyway, in my language, there arent much good supply like this.http://www.supplements4help.com/v-stamina/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page