Let me begin by mentioning that I loved the Prabal Gurung Target collection ! You know my obsession with stappy heels.. well I seriously wanted them in every color available but for good or for bad they were not available in any of my near Targets, and I was lucky to find the floral shorts but a size too big so I ended up just picking up this AMAZING blouse… anyways  I had planned my outfit since the day the collection launched but I was just waiting for warm weather to wear it. Hope you like it. Xo 

Top: Prabal Gurung Target / Shorts:℅ Blaque Muse / Bag: ℅Mybag / Heels Similar




find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin'




Let me begin by mentioning that I loved the Prabal Gurung Target collection ! You know my obsession with stappy heels.. well I seriously wanted them in every color available but for good or for bad they were not available in any of my near Targets, and I was lucky to find the floral shorts but a size too big so I ended up just picking up this AMAZING blouse… anyways  I had planned my outfit since the day the collection launched but I was just waiting for warm weather to wear it. Hope you like it. Xo 

Top: Prabal Gurung Target / Shorts:℅ Blaque Muse / Bag: ℅Mybag / Heels Similar




find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin'




9 comments

  1. Ash quiero tu clima ahora! Me gusta mucho la combinación de texturas que hiciste, la colección de Target esta divina!

    Cee. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me gusta mucho el pantalon lencero!!!

    Besoss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh...don't you hate it when they sell out of your size? I have that problem CONSTANTLY.

    But on the plus side, you look amazing. And that's what counts, right? LOL. Love this look, Ashley!

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! Love that you paired the top with the lace shorts! & Those shoes...LOVE THEM!

    xoxo
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. we have the same top...but still too cold here in MI cant wait for spring and summer to strut this top..coz it such a beautiful print and for the strappy sandals i bought the neon...i love the black ones you had too coz it goes with anything ..but sold out in targets by my area. have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute look! I didn't get any item from the collection. I definitely wanted the top you're rocking.....oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this looks lovely :) lover PGs collection and I wish there was a target store anywhere near.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The blouse is lovely! I saw a preview of that collection on E! and I loved it! Wish I'd live near a Target!

    Lovely blog! Following you now! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I could go bare leg as well but it is too cold in my home:( Great outfit!!

    Best Jasmin

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page