When I first wore this dress I had planned to pair it up with a leather jacket and black booties … but I did the no jacket and different pumps HERE … Instead of doing the booties like planned I was inspired by Sincerely Jules to pair this dress with wedge sneakers.  BTW I would so wear this for Valentines day!  



 Jacket: ℅ SheInside / Dress: Lovers & Friends ℅ Beauxx.com / Sneakers: Target  / Sunglasses: H&M / Bag: ℅Mybag 






find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin'






When I first wore this dress I had planned to pair it up with a leather jacket and black booties … but I did the no jacket and different pumps HERE … Instead of doing the booties like planned I was inspired by Sincerely Jules to pair this dress with wedge sneakers.  BTW I would so wear this for Valentines day!  



 Jacket: ℅ SheInside / Dress: Lovers & Friends ℅ Beauxx.com / Sneakers: Target  / Sunglasses: H&M / Bag: ℅Mybag 






find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin'


6 comments

  1. Love this look, the mx of edgy & girly is lovely. I also really like drop-waists xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rocky edge to this outfit and how you teamed it with wedge trainers instead of heels. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super lovely blog!

    xo

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So super post. I like whole but your bag style great dear.

    http://fashstylo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best online earning system in the world, Online Data entry jobs, Form Filling Jobs, Copy Pasting Jobs
    Join the best online system from home, Best Investment Plans without any work
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super poses how cute lovely blog

    so
    http://watchourweb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page