Hello, Today I wanted to talk about my pumps since last time so many of you asked about them.  We all know Loub is the long of red bottoms but I couldn't pass these cute red bottom inspired heels as they are exactly the style I've been looking for!  PersunMall provides a selection of them in different styles and they have cute clothing too. Comfy? YES!  They also have a promotion "invite a friend share 20" meaning you and your friend can get $10 off HOW IT WORKS HERE!!
HAPPY FRIDAY!



 Blazer, Ring & Pumps: ℅ PersunMall.com / T-Shirt  OLD Forever 21 / Shorts: ℅2020Ave / watch:Michael Kors / Bag: Buffalo Exchange


find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin' 






Hello, Today I wanted to talk about my pumps since last time so many of you asked about them.  We all know Loub is the long of red bottoms but I couldn't pass these cute red bottom inspired heels as they are exactly the style I've been looking for!  PersunMall provides a selection of them in different styles and they have cute clothing too. Comfy? YES!  They also have a promotion "invite a friend share 20" meaning you and your friend can get $10 off HOW IT WORKS HERE!!
HAPPY FRIDAY!



 Blazer, Ring & Pumps: ℅ PersunMall.com / T-Shirt  OLD Forever 21 / Shorts: ℅2020Ave / watch:Michael Kors / Bag: Buffalo Exchange


find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin' 





10 comments

  1. AWESOME !
    Super fan of the heels, and of the daring and sexy outfit ! :)

    www.l-iconoclaste.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! Black & white s always chic & you look great in shorts! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg! I love this look Ashely..u came out gorgeous like always. :)

    I hope you don't mine me sharing my blog info..I just uploaded my first post plenty more to come :) hope u can check it out also

    Passionforbeautyandfashion23@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops just noticed correct link is
      passionforbeautyandfashion23.blogspot.com

      Delete
  4. Hey! you looks so cute and sexy. You are so cute with your hill and cute dress.
    cheap clothes

    ReplyDelete
  5. you should smile often....u look amazing when you smile....:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your Cheap Shorts For Women, cute, and I like your high heels so much, so sexy, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page