Hello, lately I haven't had time to work on posts or edit videos the day I wear them... I've filmed and have outfit videos for my last post and this one... need to edit soon! Anyway tomorrow is the Naughty Monkey Event, If you live in Dallas and RSVP see you there.
 (info on the post before this one and Facebook) 





Jacket & Skirt : Forever 21 / T-shirt: ℅ HERE / Pumps:℅ PersunMall / Bag: ℅ Mybag


Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin'

 Hello, lately I haven't had time to work on posts or edit videos the day I wear them... I've filmed and have outfit videos for my last post and this one... need to edit soon! Anyway tomorrow is the Naughty Monkey Event, If you live in Dallas and RSVP see you there.
 (info on the post before this one and Facebook) 





Jacket & Skirt : Forever 21 / T-shirt: ℅ HERE / Pumps:℅ PersunMall / Bag: ℅ Mybag


Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin'

1 comment

  1. Love your heels hun, the outfit is so chic!

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page