Welcoming Spring with freezing cold weather here in Dallas, I wanted to wear this dress without leggings but It was impossible. Last night was the  Naughty Monkey Event, I just wanted to thank everyone who came out :) I will be posting what I wore and pictures of the event someday next week.


Dress: ℅ SheInside / Booties: Aldo / Tights: Forever 21

Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin'

 Welcoming Spring with freezing cold weather here in Dallas, I wanted to wear this dress without leggings but It was impossible. Last night was the  Naughty Monkey Event, I just wanted to thank everyone who came out :) I will be posting what I wore and pictures of the event someday next week.


Dress: ℅ SheInside / Booties: Aldo / Tights: Forever 21

Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin'

5 comments

  1. Me encanto el vestido y se ve muy bien con los leggings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome look! love the boots!
    you have a cool blog, following you!
    visit mine and let me know if you like it ;)
    kisses from Spain,
    S

    INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your boots. .ala marant

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love those boots!!

    http://clearancechampange.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree. What are your criteria? Lately Ive been following Damon Vickers, a finacial luminary from Seattle. King Size Male Enhancement If you havnt read his book about one global currency, you should get your hands on a copy. I believe that people dont really know the magnitude of the situation we face today. To have a top strategist like Damon Vickers, who called the market plummet in both 2000 and 2008, publicly express the fears of many of the approach of a one world government is fantastic. At any rate, cool list and can't wait ‘til the next article.http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/king-size-male-enhancement/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page