Hello, I haven't actually wore "wore" this outfit out yet! I was going to redo the pictures when I actually did because I forgot to shoot with the jacket off and I wasn't wearing the bag planned but I did like these pics too much to just let them go waste. Last week I  filmed spring outfits for a friends project and this was one of them. I had to improvise a bit since I forgot the bag for this look at home...I used my other friends cute little clutch aka "her makeup bag" lol.  I had so much fun filming and shooting pictures with them. I'll post the other looks yet not posted soon. I used 2 previous posts outfits, also I will try to get the video footage to include an outfit video for them too. 







 Jacket: H&M Similar / Top and Skirt(Similar): Buffalo Exchange  / Heels:Similar / Clutch: Borrowed / Watch: Michael Kors 


Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin'

Hello, I haven't actually wore "wore" this outfit out yet! I was going to redo the pictures when I actually did because I forgot to shoot with the jacket off and I wasn't wearing the bag planned but I did like these pics too much to just let them go waste. Last week I  filmed spring outfits for a friends project and this was one of them. I had to improvise a bit since I forgot the bag for this look at home...I used my other friends cute little clutch aka "her makeup bag" lol.  I had so much fun filming and shooting pictures with them. I'll post the other looks yet not posted soon. I used 2 previous posts outfits, also I will try to get the video footage to include an outfit video for them too. 







 Jacket: H&M Similar / Top and Skirt(Similar): Buffalo Exchange  / Heels:Similar / Clutch: Borrowed / Watch: Michael Kors 


Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin'

8 comments

  1. love you outfit that pastel pink its gorgeous

    http://romantique-obsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love those shoes!!!

    Shanna
    http://cheapersideoflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks awesome! www.Laurence-Hines.blogspot.com (fashion is his LOVE)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!! it's adorable :)


    www.elisabethdawn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blush pink! So cute!

    xoxo
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice photos and I love the accesories!

    Milena
    www.milenalovesthis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I seriously think this is one of my favorite looks of yours! So pretty and soft and feminine! LOVE!!!

    Besos!

    marieesbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page