Once I saw this Rihanna outfit I thought it was so me! Strappy heels and all … Wish I could steel her amazing leather jacket from Gucci. I actually wore sandals with this and used my favorite pair of heels only for pictures yesterday. The weather has been so crazy!!! Yesterday, so hot almost in the 80s!  Today the wind is chilly and the next couple of days in the 70s :) I seriously cant wait for Spring! 
 En cuanto vi este outfit de Rihanna pense que era mi estilo total con los tacones y todo! Si pudiera me robaria su chamarra de Gucci. Yo lo use con sandalias ayer y solo use mis tacones favoritos para las fotos. El clima ha estado LOCO! Ayer, caliente casi en los 80s! Hoy un poco fresco y para los proximos dias en los 70s :) Ya me muero que llege la primavera!





Sunglasses: RayBan  similar style /~iEzi Jacket:℅ SheInside / Dress: Forever 21 OLD Bag: ℅Mybag 
Heels: Bakers Similar / watch:Michael Kors

Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin'

Once I saw this Rihanna outfit I thought it was so me! Strappy heels and all … Wish I could steel her amazing leather jacket from Gucci. I actually wore sandals with this and used my favorite pair of heels only for pictures yesterday. The weather has been so crazy!!! Yesterday, so hot almost in the 80s!  Today the wind is chilly and the next couple of days in the 70s :) I seriously cant wait for Spring! 
 En cuanto vi este outfit de Rihanna pense que era mi estilo total con los tacones y todo! Si pudiera me robaria su chamarra de Gucci. Yo lo use con sandalias ayer y solo use mis tacones favoritos para las fotos. El clima ha estado LOCO! Ayer, caliente casi en los 80s! Hoy un poco fresco y para los proximos dias en los 70s :) Ya me muero que llege la primavera!





Sunglasses: RayBan  similar style /~iEzi Jacket:℅ SheInside / Dress: Forever 21 OLD Bag: ℅Mybag 
Heels: Bakers Similar / watch:Michael Kors

Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin'

6 comments

  1. This is such a hot look! I love all black outfits :)

    I really like seeing your celeb inspired looks. Especially because you always look better than they do anyway lol.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you rocked it well enough!!!

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You totally nailed the look Doll!!! Love me some Rihanna!!!

    7eventh Letter
    www.whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you look so sexy with a badass twist totally pulled this one !!!! I love your jacket and I love that your doing more dress ootd..

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page