Long time I don't actually sit down and talk about my outfits, so today I'll talk about it because I feel like if I have to! lol.  First off,  I cant believe I actually gave the baggy leather pants a try!!! All thanks to Cheryl Cole, She looked so cute in some a while back that when I saw these she was the first person I thought about.  For my surprise I've actually worn them 3 times already but never had time for pictures until yesterday. Before anyone attacks me on my BLACK BRA showing well… that was the plan.  I thought it gave the look an extra kick…  plus the blazer pulled the look together.  I wouldn't wear it without the blazer. Hope you like it. 


Photos by Daniel Meza

 Blazer, Ring, Pumps: ℅ Persunmall.com / Top: H&M / Pants: ℅ Sheinside / Bag: ℅ Mybag


Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

 Long time I don't actually sit down and talk about my outfits, so today I'll talk about it because I feel like if I have to! lol.  First off,  I cant believe I actually gave the baggy leather pants a try!!! All thanks to Cheryl Cole, She looked so cute in some a while back that when I saw these she was the first person I thought about.  For my surprise I've actually worn them 3 times already but never had time for pictures until yesterday. Before anyone attacks me on my BLACK BRA showing well… that was the plan.  I thought it gave the look an extra kick…  plus the blazer pulled the look together.  I wouldn't wear it without the blazer. Hope you like it. 


Photos by Daniel Meza

 Blazer, Ring, Pumps: ℅ Persunmall.com / Top: H&M / Pants: ℅ Sheinside / Bag: ℅ Mybag


Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

10 comments

  1. I have never seen baggy leather pants, I don't know if I could actually pull them off! They look great on you though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this look, you've converted someone else to look for some baggy leather trousers.

    Jazzie x
    miniinstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look , it's different it's hot !! I think I'll be investing in some baggy leather trousers as well. :) Well done Ash.

    Patsy
    Xoxo
    Patsysfashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the leather pants and your heels are awesome xx

    Loverandshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. like....u styled it well....so fresh and chic.....like the shoes and the trouser

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really love your look! It's so chic...great blog, i'm following you now on GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love you watch! <3

    http://ruusukerottaa.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfit!! Those pants are fab!!

    xoxo
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pants ;-). You look very feminine and sexy ..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You ought to seriously think about working on growing this web site into a serious voice in this market. You obviously have a Black Label No respectable knowledge of the areas all of us are searching for on this internet site anyways and you could potentially even earn a dollar or three from some advertising. I would explore following recent news and raising the volume of blog posts you make and I bet you'd start earning some great traffic in the near future. Just an idea, fine luck in whatever you do!
    I have been meaning to post about something like this on my site and this gave me an idea. Cheers.http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/black-label-no/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page