Hello, Today I turn 24 !!!! I cant believe it, I feel so OLD! Sooo my Birthday Week begins because I still have no plans, well later tonight I will meet up with some friends for some Pinkberry:D
 I loved my Birthday Outfit, I shot the pictures before just incase it rains plus to post on the day I wear it which is today :)  I want to give a special thanks to Lovers+Friends for my new Jacket and shorts! FYI they just launched their online shop so make sure to sign up for 20% OFF 

 BG = BIRTHDAY GIRL!  lol
 This was NOT planned which I found funny because I didn't want to take the pic standing there. 





Photos by Daniel Meza

Jacket & Shorts : ℅ Lovers+Friends / Heels: Forever21 / Bag: ℅ Mybag

Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube



 Hello, Today I turn 24 !!!! I cant believe it, I feel so OLD! Sooo my Birthday Week begins because I still have no plans, well later tonight I will meet up with some friends for some Pinkberry:D
 I loved my Birthday Outfit, I shot the pictures before just incase it rains plus to post on the day I wear it which is today :)  I want to give a special thanks to Lovers+Friends for my new Jacket and shorts! FYI they just launched their online shop so make sure to sign up for 20% OFF 

 BG = BIRTHDAY GIRL!  lol
 This was NOT planned which I found funny because I didn't want to take the pic standing there. 





Photos by Daniel Meza

Jacket & Shorts : ℅ Lovers+Friends / Heels: Forever21 / Bag: ℅ Mybag

Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube


10 comments

  1. Happy birthday!!!! love ur outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I love that pic of you with the BG. Cute look and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Your hair looks so good :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice look :)
    happy birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty :))


    http://kitty-gone-wild.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Ashley, the best for you, you look amazing here, love the whole outfit from the jacket to the heels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where was this at? I love the background very much. Happy Birthday as well, you look gorgeous as always :)

    http://a-hearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! Your hair looks so pretty! :) Have a great birthday celebration! :)

    xoxo
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Feliz Cumple! tan guapa como siemrpe! un abrazo

    http://zapatosrojosmoda.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page