Here is look 2 featuring these Tuxedo pants from  Mandee 's Spring Lookbook. I knew I wanted to keep it classic pairing them with black and white… check out Naty from A love affair with fashion for another Black and White assemble with these pants ;) 
How fun is my new Chanel inspired bag from Mybag ??? I personally love the big flower!!!   








Photos by Daniel Meza

Blouse: ℅ Persunmall / Pants: ℅  Mandee  / Bag: ℅ Mybag / Heels: Bakers Similar
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
 Here is look 2 featuring these Tuxedo pants from  Mandee 's Spring Lookbook. I knew I wanted to keep it classic pairing them with black and white… check out Naty from A love affair with fashion for another Black and White assemble with these pants ;) 
How fun is my new Chanel inspired bag from Mybag ??? I personally love the big flower!!!   








Photos by Daniel Meza

Blouse: ℅ Persunmall / Pants: ℅  Mandee  / Bag: ℅ Mybag / Heels: Bakers Similar
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

6 comments

  1. Classic!! Love those tuxedo pants!! Cute bag!

    xoxo
    Melanie
    Melanie: My Style Reflection

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the way you styled these pants and that bag was the perfect addition! Super chic you look fab!

    xo
    naty
    aloveaffairwithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you share with us some pictures from your wedding?:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. in love with this post, and your whole entire blog in general.

    lots of love from the casper&pearl girls – a little Aussie fashion brand
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page