When I first saw this romper the first person that came in mind was Kendall Jenner. I knew I wanted it and would do the red lip too!  Kristen Stewart wore the same romper recently too it's from the Louis Vuitton spring line. If you are on the look for something similar I got mine from Choies.com  HERE:) 
Romper / Picture INSPIRATION 








photos by Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube


When I first saw this romper the first person that came in mind was Kendall Jenner. I knew I wanted it and would do the red lip too!  Kristen Stewart wore the same romper recently too it's from the Louis Vuitton spring line. If you are on the look for something similar I got mine from Choies.com  HERE:) 
Romper / Picture INSPIRATION 








photos by Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

5 comments

  1. You are so good at what you do! I love it!!

    www.lifeisjustrosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rocked it Ashley! Totally nailed the look to perfection, only you and Kendall can wear that little romper, I could never do it like that, so classy yet fun!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  3. That playsuit with those sandals are literally to die for - perf combo!!
    Sexy & stylish with the perfect amount of flesh to be classy as hell! Lush <3

    http://yourdesirables.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this romper, you rock it well!

    xo
    naty
    aloveaffairwithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This romper is SUPER CUTE!! love it! you look pretty in it this outfit..two thumbs up girly! :)

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page