Todays post  is all about the crochet shorts! I teamed up with Mandee once again to put together some looks like I did for their "Holiday Lookbook" a couple of months ago but this time from their Spring Lookbook. When I saw these shorts I fell in love … I already have them in cream and black and I just couldn't decide between the mint and coral.  I'm a huge fan of short suits so I added my own twist on the trend and created these "Crochet Short Suits"! ;)Both colors are PERFECT for the spring and summer time, I added a lavender touch with my new necklace from Vivianne Kelly and nude tote from MyBagWhich color "suit" was your Favorite?
 I will try to do the black and white versions of the suits soon. 
BTW if you live in Dallas come meet me at (The MyBag happy hour <---details nbsp="" p="">




Vivianne Kelly Amina necklace in Lavender

Photos by Daniel Meza
SHOP MY LOOKS

Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube


Todays post  is all about the crochet shorts! I teamed up with Mandee once again to put together some looks like I did for their "Holiday Lookbook" a couple of months ago but this time from their Spring Lookbook. When I saw these shorts I fell in love … I already have them in cream and black and I just couldn't decide between the mint and coral.  I'm a huge fan of short suits so I added my own twist on the trend and created these "Crochet Short Suits"! ;)Both colors are PERFECT for the spring and summer time, I added a lavender touch with my new necklace from Vivianne Kelly and nude tote from MyBagWhich color "suit" was your Favorite?
 I will try to do the black and white versions of the suits soon. 
BTW if you live in Dallas come meet me at (The MyBag happy hour <---details nbsp="" p="">




Vivianne Kelly Amina necklace in Lavender

Photos by Daniel Meza
SHOP MY LOOKS

Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

9 comments

  1. Love them both and love those sandals! Great looks for spring :)

    xo
    naty
    aloveaffairwithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello ASHLEY¡¡
    beautiful outfit
    i like mint¡¡¡

    follow me??
    yo sigo tu blog desde hace tiempo via bloglovin


    Bueno como ves ya estoy de vuelta asi que TE INVITO a
    pasar por mi blog DOLCE VIRGINIA cuando te
    apetezca.


    Http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es

    BESOS BOMBON Y FELIZ JUEVES¡¡

    KISSS AND HAPPY DAY¡¡

    Http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es

    BESOS DESDE ESPAÑA

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the mint! fav color for spring :)

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both colors are really great but the mint is sooo fab! The color just pops in your face. Me likey.

    http://justporsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both colors,,,,are beauty....your bag is nice ,,,

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't pick just one. Both are gorgeous!

    http://astyleinprogress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome look ..I love those shorts

    ReplyDelete
  8. we can't pick! we love them both and we would definitely wear either one! so cute

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page