Just like the song Hot &Cold …. Thats Dallas right now! Today the day was so humid and cloudy at points, tomorrow thunderstorms and down to the 50s!!!! Crazy I know … about my outfit well I love it but I hate myself for not noticing that I didn't tuck in my blouse properly. Talking about my blouse from Zamrie, I'm in love with the quality and color of it that I already have more outfits ready for it cant wait for you guys to see. ;) Hope you like this combination of Lavender and Yellow








Photos by Daniel Meza

Blouse: ℅ Zamrie.com / Shorts: Target similar / Bag:℅ Olivia + Joy / Pumps: Lauren by Ralph Lauren similar

Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
Just like the song Hot &Cold …. Thats Dallas right now! Today the day was so humid and cloudy at points, tomorrow thunderstorms and down to the 50s!!!! Crazy I know … about my outfit well I love it but I hate myself for not noticing that I didn't tuck in my blouse properly. Talking about my blouse from Zamrie, I'm in love with the quality and color of it that I already have more outfits ready for it cant wait for you guys to see. ;) Hope you like this combination of Lavender and Yellow








Photos by Daniel Meza

Blouse: ℅ Zamrie.com / Shorts: Target similar / Bag:℅ Olivia + Joy / Pumps: Lauren by Ralph Lauren similar

Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

9 comments

  1. Super Bella
    Patsy
    Xoxo
    Patsysfashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty casual look! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice :))


    http://kitty-gone-wild.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute look - I love the pop of color.
    ♥ xoxo Cori

    www.purecanesugarfashion.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit !

    Kisses
    Sofia.
    http://ilovefashion-s.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ash you look amazing in shorts! Love the soft colors, that little bag is adorbs!

    Cee. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful color.love this style!

    http://umi-fashionstyle.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your post is nice, I am fond of your words. I just like sheepskin jackets, for example, jackets on cwmalls.com are designed very specially and these styles are hard to find.

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page