Hello, I noticed the other day that I haven't done any celebrity inspired looks lately.  Miranda Kerr is definitely one of my style icons, in my TOP 3 for sure! If you didn't know... I like to recreate looks from what I already have in my own closet and since I didn't have a leopard sweater, I switched it to my leopard blazer. Hope you like my recreation.   Happy Friday. Xo



Photos by Daniel Meza

Sunglasses: H&M / Blazer: Lovers + Friends ℅ Beauxx  / Jeans:Similar/Flats: Target / Bag: ℅ Mybag 

SHOP THE LOOK



Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

Hello, I noticed the other day that I haven't done any celebrity inspired looks lately.  Miranda Kerr is definitely one of my style icons, in my TOP 3 for sure! If you didn't know... I like to recreate looks from what I already have in my own closet and since I didn't have a leopard sweater, I switched it to my leopard blazer. Hope you like my recreation.   Happy Friday. Xo



Photos by Daniel Meza

Sunglasses: H&M / Blazer: Lovers + Friends ℅ Beauxx  / Jeans:Similar/Flats: Target / Bag: ℅ Mybag 

SHOP THE LOOK



Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

5 comments

  1. I love your outfit !

    Kisses
    Sofia.
    http://ilovefashion-s.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Miranda is so fab and so are my friend! Looking absolutely chic and what I love the most is that this isn't a complicated look, is just very easy yet is super nice, I'm in loce with your sweater!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the recreation! awesome blazer

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT! :))



    http://kitty-gone-wild.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing tiger girl your blazer is most unique and trendy.


    online shopping

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page