Hello, lately I've been feeling a bit adventurous when it comes to dressing up. I was planning to do black bottoms or maybe even red with this peplum top from Mandee but instead I opted for these floral pants. On this day I was both infront and behind the camera with Maytedoll taking eachothers pics. Would you have sticked to the basics or do floral jeans like me? Hope you like my outfit. 







Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube




Hello, lately I've been feeling a bit adventurous when it comes to dressing up. I was planning to do black bottoms or maybe even red with this peplum top from Mandee but instead I opted for these floral pants. On this day I was both infront and behind the camera with Maytedoll taking eachothers pics. Would you have sticked to the basics or do floral jeans like me? Hope you like my outfit. 







Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

7 comments

  1. Love that you did something different by pairing the top with these jeans! Love them!

    Xo
    Naty
    Aloveaffairwithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of the cutest peplum tops ever! I love that you paired it with floral jeans :) That's such a pretty look!

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit !

    Kisses
    Sofia.
    http://ilovefashion-s.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. the floral is much better. love them!

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Links to where you purchased your peplum top and floral pants?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving the floral pants. They are so on trend now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look just adorable!:) Thanks for inspiration!

    http://annrobie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page