I've worn this Snake Blouse 3 different ways but every time I wear it we never have the time for pictures... until this past Saturday. I don't know why but the lighting was not so great, most of the pictures came out dull, blurry and dark.. just like the last picture I used on this post. Next time I'll show you the blouse without the blazer. 









Photos by Daniel Meza

Blazer: ℅ WendyBox / Blouse and Skirt: ℅ SheInside / Bag: ℅ Mybag / Pumps:Guess

SHOP MY LOOK



Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube


 I've worn this Snake Blouse 3 different ways but every time I wear it we never have the time for pictures... until this past Saturday. I don't know why but the lighting was not so great, most of the pictures came out dull, blurry and dark.. just like the last picture I used on this post. Next time I'll show you the blouse without the blazer. 









Photos by Daniel Meza

Blazer: ℅ WendyBox / Blouse and Skirt: ℅ SheInside / Bag: ℅ Mybag / Pumps:Guess

SHOP MY LOOK



Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

6 comments

  1. Ashley me encanto tu outfit! mi favorita: la falda
    saludos

    zapatosrojosmoda.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love matching patterns with bright colors! And love the bag, Ashley!

    reachforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a cute look! we love how you've folded the sleeves over the cuff of the blazer

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page