On this day I was very inspired by the geometric print of my new SKIRT! I noticed that I've been wearing The Geometric Trend on my last 2 posts including this one. On this post not only am I wearing the trend with the print of the skirt…but notice the shape of my sunglasses, clutch, ring, heels... even the neckline of my top? This trend isn't as difficult or complicated as it sounds! TRUST ME... it's all about shapes and sharp lines.  Hope you liked my outfit. Xoxo



BTW if you are on the hunt for staple pieces such as blazers,,, I wanted to recommend this Blazer from PersunMall.com. I already had the white one, which I wear often and now that I just received the same one, in black.  I wanted to let you guys know how I feel about it… basically I really love how they are 3/4 sleeve, makes it so much easier not having to roll up the sleeves like I usually do with most of my blazers plus love how they fit true to size and it has no button which I don't mind.  ;) 

















Photos by Daniel Meza
Blazer: ℅ PersunMall / Top: Banana Republic (OLD) / Skirt ℅ SheInside / Clutch: H&M (OLD) / Heels: Forever21
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

On this day I was very inspired by the geometric print of my new SKIRT! I noticed that I've been wearing The Geometric Trend on my last 2 posts including this one. On this post not only am I wearing the trend with the print of the skirt…but notice the shape of my sunglasses, clutch, ring, heels... even the neckline of my top? This trend isn't as difficult or complicated as it sounds! TRUST ME... it's all about shapes and sharp lines.  Hope you liked my outfit. Xoxo



BTW if you are on the hunt for staple pieces such as blazers,,, I wanted to recommend this Blazer from PersunMall.com. I already had the white one, which I wear often and now that I just received the same one, in black.  I wanted to let you guys know how I feel about it… basically I really love how they are 3/4 sleeve, makes it so much easier not having to roll up the sleeves like I usually do with most of my blazers plus love how they fit true to size and it has no button which I don't mind.  ;) 

















Photos by Daniel Meza
Blazer: ℅ PersunMall / Top: Banana Republic (OLD) / Skirt ℅ SheInside / Clutch: H&M (OLD) / Heels: Forever21
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

8 comments

  1. Esta padrisima tu falda!!!! ademas los zapatos son increibles y el fondo de las fotos me encato!!!!

    http://zapatosrojosmoda.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    I love your style. The skirt is awesome and I love your shoes!
    Love

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit !

    Kisses
    Sofia.
    http://ilovefashion-s.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is so amazing. Do you want to follow each other? http://fashionandstyle33.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute outfit Until this post I had yet to see somebody style Clear shoes and you did it amazingly !!!

    Patsy

    Patsysfashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page