I've been wanting a pair of white heels for quite some time now and I instantly fell in love with these from PersunMall.com these are my 3rd pair of heels I get from them and I love them all. On this day, besides the fact me looking extra tired the weather was so humid!  Hope you like my outfit . Xo  

  Heels: Persunmall / Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelet: ShopHoneyLove




photos by Daniel Meza
Denim Jacket: Old Navy similar/  Dress & Heels: ℅ PersunMall / Bag: ℅ Mybag

Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

I've been wanting a pair of white heels for quite some time now and I instantly fell in love with these from PersunMall.com these are my 3rd pair of heels I get from them and I love them all. On this day, besides the fact me looking extra tired the weather was so humid!  Hope you like my outfit . Xo  

  Heels: Persunmall / Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelet: ShopHoneyLove




photos by Daniel Meza
Denim Jacket: Old Navy similar/  Dress & Heels: ℅ PersunMall / Bag: ℅ Mybag

Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

2 comments

  1. Hey Ashley,
    great pictures. The outfit suits you great and I mostly like your amazing shoes!
    Love

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute loving the shoes and bag! they look great with the pink dress!

    xo
    naty
    aloveaffairwithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page