I'm so in love with my new and very first pencil skirt from Darling. The Ashley Pencil Skirt! I feel like it was meant to be for me … besides the skirts name, my name  the fit is AMAZING!  I seriously cant wait to wear it again and again! What better wait try something new than trying 2 things at once … The pencil skirt with a crop top! This has to be one of my favorite looks from last month. 

 Top: Old similar / Skirt: ℅ Darling /  RingPumps: ℅ Persunmall.com  / Bag: ℅ Mybag



photos by MayteDoll 
SHOP MY LOOK

Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube



I'm so in love with my new and very first pencil skirt from Darling. The Ashley Pencil Skirt! I feel like it was meant to be for me … besides the skirts name, my name  the fit is AMAZING!  I seriously cant wait to wear it again and again! What better wait try something new than trying 2 things at once … The pencil skirt with a crop top! This has to be one of my favorite looks from last month. 

 Top: Old similar / Skirt: ℅ Darling /  RingPumps: ℅ Persunmall.com  / Bag: ℅ Mybag



photos by MayteDoll 
SHOP MY LOOK

Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

5 comments

  1. Me encanta! Se nota q resalta la figura!!

    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! I thought it was Prabal Gurung for Target. Looked like something he would do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit ! I love your shoes.

    Kisses
    Sofia.
    http://ilovefashion-s.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,
    a very nice outfit. I love the cut of the skirt! Suits you so good. And the shoes are great!
    Love

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page