Hello, this outfit is from a week ago… I was planning to reshoot due to the weather that day "cloudy and windy" but since my hubby hasn't had time to shoot and the pics didn't come out as bad as I though.. I decided to use them. I really loved how the denim jacket completely transformed my outfit… How do you like it more ? Jacket ON … Jacket OFF ?  Hope everyone had a great Cinco de Mayo!
 Jacket:Old Navy /Top:Banana Republic OLD /Skirt: ℅Sheinside /  
RingPumps: ℅ Persunmall.com  / Bag: ℅ Mybag






Photos by Daniel Meza
Shop My Look


Finf me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube


 Hello, this outfit is from a week ago… I was planning to reshoot due to the weather that day "cloudy and windy" but since my hubby hasn't had time to shoot and the pics didn't come out as bad as I though.. I decided to use them. I really loved how the denim jacket completely transformed my outfit… How do you like it more ? Jacket ON … Jacket OFF ?  Hope everyone had a great Cinco de Mayo!
 Jacket:Old Navy /Top:Banana Republic OLD /Skirt: ℅Sheinside /  
RingPumps: ℅ Persunmall.com  / Bag: ℅ Mybag






Photos by Daniel Meza
Shop My Look


Finf me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

7 comments

  1. I think this outfit looks amazing with or without the jacket :) It's more dressier without the jacket. But then WITH it...it just looks so cute! lol.

    Love this look. And I'm the same way about pics. Sometimes I just want to redo my pictures too. Too bad I never have time...hahaha!

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit! I love your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    great look. I mostly like your shoes!
    Love

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the heels & bag!

    myfashdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute with and without jacket. Well you make it look cute atleast...lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh you look awesome! I love it.

    www.kp0n.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it with jacket it's a cute look,but I prefer without the jacket you look a lot classier the jacket adds a little playfulness to your outfit but I like both overall .

    Patsy
    Xoxo
    Patsysfashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page