Sunglasses: Forever21
Top: ℅ Persunmall
Shorts: ArdenB
Heels: ℅ Persunmall
Lipstick: KatvonD -A go go
Long time I don't sit and write something for my posts… mainly because I noticed I always end up talking about the weather. On todays post I really wanted to do a new denim on denim look. I was looking through some old postings and the last time I attempted this I honestly thought to myself " WHAT WAS I THINKING!"HERE  but hey I did love the pictures though. I think I did much better this time except... wish I would have kept the nude lip anyway hope you like. Xo 



Photos  by Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube


Sunglasses: Forever21
Top: ℅ Persunmall
Shorts: ArdenB
Heels: ℅ Persunmall
Lipstick: KatvonD -A go go
Long time I don't sit and write something for my posts… mainly because I noticed I always end up talking about the weather. On todays post I really wanted to do a new denim on denim look. I was looking through some old postings and the last time I attempted this I honestly thought to myself " WHAT WAS I THINKING!"HERE  but hey I did love the pictures though. I think I did much better this time except... wish I would have kept the nude lip anyway hope you like. Xo 



Photos  by Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

11 comments

  1. I love this look! You look so pretty. Those shorts fit you perfectly...I really like the color of them.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this look :) Great for the sunny Summer we are having in Ireland :)

    Bec Boop xoxo

    http://becboopfashionistaworld.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pairing! love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Nice outfit. Charming fashion trends. My beauticians always advise me to wear Jeans with t-shirt for my skiny figure ad I always enjoy live chat with my beauticians at ChatCat live chat site. You can also join with me :D

    http://www.chatcat.net/MyClub.aspx?Club=BeautyFashion

    Kashfiya !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the royal blue heels♥

    http://a-hearts.blogspot.com/

    ♥aley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog! Maybe we could follow each other on bloglovin or GFC? Please leave me a comment or follow me and I will follow you =)

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Le-Petit-Plastique/473640259360447

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    *PersunMall Giveaway On My Blog*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing como siempre. Love your style Ash. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Que estilazo,me encanta como te vistes.Un besote(http://belsyfashionblogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Denim on denim is one of my favorite looks right now. Love how u added cute little navy heels to complete the look! Just perfect:) following you, take a peak at my new personal fashion blog once you have a free moment. Looking forward to future posts!!

    Ginge @ chic by night
    Chicbynight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page