Heels:similar




Photography Daniel Meza

REVIEW




Hello ladies I don't know if you noticed but for those who did my hair is LONGER! :)
About a week or two ago I got my first set of HK Hair Extensions in Butterscotch Highlights 20-22") Deluxe Full Head.  I've been wearing them non stop and wanted to share my review on them.

Long or Short I have that BIG TEXAS HAIR type of hair naturally, not to mention its super super thick.  After chopping off my hair a couple of months ago I was really missing my long hair. I started searching around for thick hair extensions and thats when I came across Head Kandy. Love how they have a "Cheryl Cole Hair section" which I love loved but since I was going for a dip dye "ombre hair look I opted for a light hair color for me  but if you need help choosing a color you can email them a current hair picture to color match your extensions. The extensions actually provide a sample piece  to test out the color with your hair. My hair is a bit warmer compared to the cool ash tone of the Butterscotch Highlights but I love how the colors all blend.

sample weft on the right 
I absolutely adored the packaging "Oh la la... " so so cute
Amazingly they have a 21 hair color selection to choose from and most importantly
180 grams of 100% Human Hair. 10 numbered clip in wefts  which one of the 10 wefts is actually a (quad weft) meaning 4 wefts of hair sewn onto a flat mesh.

I've actually been wearing the Quad weft and 4 of the standard ones total of 5 wefts for my head and its PERFECT!

lighting and color without FLASH






lighting and color with FLASH
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube



Heels:similar




Photography Daniel Meza

REVIEW




Hello ladies I don't know if you noticed but for those who did my hair is LONGER! :)
About a week or two ago I got my first set of HK Hair Extensions in Butterscotch Highlights 20-22") Deluxe Full Head.  I've been wearing them non stop and wanted to share my review on them.

Long or Short I have that BIG TEXAS HAIR type of hair naturally, not to mention its super super thick.  After chopping off my hair a couple of months ago I was really missing my long hair. I started searching around for thick hair extensions and thats when I came across Head Kandy. Love how they have a "Cheryl Cole Hair section" which I love loved but since I was going for a dip dye "ombre hair look I opted for a light hair color for me  but if you need help choosing a color you can email them a current hair picture to color match your extensions. The extensions actually provide a sample piece  to test out the color with your hair. My hair is a bit warmer compared to the cool ash tone of the Butterscotch Highlights but I love how the colors all blend.

sample weft on the right 
I absolutely adored the packaging "Oh la la... " so so cute
Amazingly they have a 21 hair color selection to choose from and most importantly
180 grams of 100% Human Hair. 10 numbered clip in wefts  which one of the 10 wefts is actually a (quad weft) meaning 4 wefts of hair sewn onto a flat mesh.

I've actually been wearing the Quad weft and 4 of the standard ones total of 5 wefts for my head and its PERFECT!

lighting and color without FLASH






lighting and color with FLASH
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

5 comments

  1. Hey,
    great pictures and a sweet outfit :)
    Love it!
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hair Ash! You are totally rocking the blonde look.

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new color color. looks really pretty and you have motivated me to try hair extentions. great post! love the shorts with the grey crop top

    Kiki Simone
    http://kikisimonefashion.blogspot.com//

    ReplyDelete
  4. MUY BONITO ESTAS PRECIOSO Y TIENES UN BLOG MUY ESPECIAL. ME ARIA MUCHISIMA ILUSION TE PASARAS POR MI BLOG Y SIKIERES PODEMOMOS SEGUIRNOS MUTUAMENTE BESITOS. HTTP://DOLCEVIRGINIA.BLOGSPOT.COM.ES

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page