Romper:℅ Gambita
Bag: ℅ Olivia & Joy

(Review coming soon :)

Heels: ShoeDazzle
(borrowed from Maytedoll)

Hello, I think one of my all time favorite pieces in my closet are rompers. Mainly because I'm 5'3 almost 5'4 and I think they are the best for petites.  I instantly fell in love with this romper from Gambita. If your petite like me… I really recommend you to check out Gambita, they're an online retailer created to sell clothes EXCLUSIVELY for petite women. They would like to offer my readers 25% off your entire order using code Gambita4AshesintoFashion at checkout. :)   







Photos by MayteDoll
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube



 Romper:℅ Gambita
Bag: ℅ Olivia & Joy

(Review coming soon :)

Heels: ShoeDazzle
(borrowed from Maytedoll)

Hello, I think one of my all time favorite pieces in my closet are rompers. Mainly because I'm 5'3 almost 5'4 and I think they are the best for petites.  I instantly fell in love with this romper from Gambita. If your petite like me… I really recommend you to check out Gambita, they're an online retailer created to sell clothes EXCLUSIVELY for petite women. They would like to offer my readers 25% off your entire order using code Gambita4AshesintoFashion at checkout. :)   







Photos by MayteDoll
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

10 comments

  1. very nice look :)
    love your shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love rompers too! They are so perfect for the warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love rompers as well. Looking to incorporate more into my wardrobe. I need those shoes so bad!!!!! So beautiful!

    7eventh Letter
    www.whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That romper looks perfect on you! I love your shoes too :) Fabulous pictures...especially the last one.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the last photo is great! your shoes match this simple romper well.

    It would make me happy if you visited too!
    pandaphilia fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. precioso look es perfecto ideal estas super elegante como siempre me gusta muchisimo tu blog me gustaria te pasaras por el mio y si te gusta podriamos seguirnos mutuamente besoss guapisima http://dolcevirgina.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  7. like totall black outfit!!!! amazin shoes!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love this look! Edgy with the all black but still cute, way to rock that romper!!

    Laura @ A Little Bit of Lacquer

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look absolutely stunning!! Hot Shoes!!

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page