This past week has been exhausting and my sleeping schedule is awful. I usually only mess with the lighting in my pictures and today I actually tried to cover up my dark circles (not a good idea) but ended up ruining most of the pictures but still used them! lol anyway About my outfit: Years about I had some gladiator sandals just like these (way before blogging) but lost the pair so I was so excited to finally wear my new pair from persunmall. BTW I braided my own hair and loved how it turned out .. I failed at editing but achieved my braid :) 


 Dress: ℅ martofchina / Sandals: ℅ persunmall




Aries Necklace: ℅ HappyWrist
photography my little sister Jennifer Marie 
 Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube


This past week has been exhausting and my sleeping schedule is awful. I usually only mess with the lighting in my pictures and today I actually tried to cover up my dark circles (not a good idea) but ended up ruining most of the pictures but still used them! lol anyway About my outfit: Years about I had some gladiator sandals just like these (way before blogging) but lost the pair so I was so excited to finally wear my new pair from persunmall. BTW I braided my own hair and loved how it turned out .. I failed at editing but achieved my braid :) 


 Dress: ℅ martofchina / Sandals: ℅ persunmall




Aries Necklace: ℅ HappyWrist
photography my little sister Jennifer Marie 
 Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube


9 comments

  1. A warrior angel! You are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you wouldn't say you failed on editing, I wouldn't have notice it! You look amazing! Those sandals are 2die4!!!
    The city where I live is quite rainy, so this is how I have to wear dresses: http://moniike1250.blogspot.mx/2013/07/trends-mini-mini-dress-boots.html

    HOPE U LIKE IT!! ENJOY!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am absolutely in LOVE with your sandals !

    cheers,
    little-chaka.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ash, you look fantastic, by the way mu blog is update, take a minute to see it, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bohemian beauty! The whole outfit is so pretty, that dress was meant to be worn with the gladiators, they complete each other beautifully, love your hair!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute dress and I love it with your hair so cute and innocent!
    Your newest follower : )

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is how to stop worrying and be happy about your.It was a real excitement coming across your site last night. I got here today hoping to discover Black Label No something new. I was not upset. Your ideas with new techniques on this subject matter were topical and an excellent help to my family. Thank you for leaving out time to write down these things and for sharing your notions.http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/black-label-no/

    ReplyDelete
  8. TY for the great info! I would never have gotten this myself!Hands down, Apples app store wins by a mile. Its a huge selection of all sorts of apps vs BrainFire a rather sad selection of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has plans, especially in the realm of games, but Im not sure Id want to bet on the future if this aspect is important to you. The iPod is a much better choice in that case.Hello, I found this blog via google, just thought you might want to know! http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/brainfire/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page