As I was naming this post I found it funny that I wore these same heels with a Marilyn Monroe black and white top HERE now its Audreys turn.  I paired it up with this pencil skirt wearing the back zipper on the side for a fun detail. :) Anyway I was finally having a good hair day after several days (including my last post) but the humid heat we've been having here in Dallas ruined it!!! I have a video of it on my Instagram. hope you check it out and Follow Me :) Have a great day.

  Tee: ℅ K'talie
Skirt: ℅ Sheinside
Heels: ℅ Persunmall
Bag: ℅ Olivia + Joy




photography my little sister Jennifer Marie  
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube



As I was naming this post I found it funny that I wore these same heels with a Marilyn Monroe black and white top HERE now its Audreys turn.  I paired it up with this pencil skirt wearing the back zipper on the side for a fun detail. :) Anyway I was finally having a good hair day after several days (including my last post) but the humid heat we've been having here in Dallas ruined it!!! I have a video of it on my Instagram. hope you check it out and Follow Me :) Have a great day.

  Tee: ℅ K'talie
Skirt: ℅ Sheinside
Heels: ℅ Persunmall
Bag: ℅ Olivia + Joy




photography my little sister Jennifer Marie  
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube



6 comments

  1. So chic and pretty! I love how pencil skirts make screen tees super fab, as a fan of both leopard and Audrey , you can imagine my excitement about your look! Can I borrow it? pleeeeeease haha.

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning outfit! monochrome is my fave shades to go, it is so chic, great inspiration! love the first pic!

    thanks for sharing!

    I have been following you now via bloglovin for a long while. if you like we can follow each other on bloglovin :)

    let me know!

    STYLE DECORUM

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this post! Im a new york blogger, I blog about NY style, Food, Passion for makeup and just running around my awesome city. Would love if you checked it out, Lets follow eachother! :)

    
http://www.cynthiasnydose.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this skirt! perfectly paired with the leopard heels, great look

    Kiki Simone
    http://kikisimonefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect combo! u look amazing!! :)

    xoxoxo
    ania&karol
    http://annaslaweta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. so like this look...so simple but so chic...the skirt with zip is so special and cool

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page