I'm seriously loving this new limited edition tee from FurorModa ! I want to wear it all week long! On my last post I wore an edgy look for the day and for the night I wanted a more feminine feel so I did the crochet shorts, bright lip, earrings and these *SOLD OUT heels I wanted so bad from ShoeDazzle but was so lucky to find on Poshmark! If you don't know Poshmark is a fun and simple way to buy or sell fashion. I joined a couple of weeks ago and I'm loving it! If you join Poshmark using code HOEHZ you will get a $5 credit to shop from my closet. BTW If you live in Dallas I will be co hosting an POSHPARTY here in Dallas next month and will love to see you there…. I attached the invite down below. Make sure to RSVP and hope to meet you there! :)












photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube




YOU'RE INVITED!!!




I'm seriously loving this new limited edition tee from FurorModa ! I want to wear it all week long! On my last post I wore an edgy look for the day and for the night I wanted a more feminine feel so I did the crochet shorts, bright lip, earrings and these *SOLD OUT heels I wanted so bad from ShoeDazzle but was so lucky to find on Poshmark! If you don't know Poshmark is a fun and simple way to buy or sell fashion. I joined a couple of weeks ago and I'm loving it! If you join Poshmark using code HOEHZ you will get a $5 credit to shop from my closet. BTW If you live in Dallas I will be co hosting an POSHPARTY here in Dallas next month and will love to see you there…. I attached the invite down below. Make sure to RSVP and hope to meet you there! :)












photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube




YOU'RE INVITED!!!



4 comments

  1. My sister is wearing the same lace shorts! You sure know how to dress up a cool tee, the heels are to die for!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page