"I Like You"and I really like how versatile this new tee from Furor Moda is. I was so excited to be a part of several bloggers to style a day/night look for this tee and I cant wait to see everyones looks. Initially I was going to wear some boyfriend jeans for the day look but opted for this look because this was my first time wearing combat boots and I really loved the edgy vibe of this look!! Stay tuned for my night look coming this week.
  Tee: ℅ FurorModa HERE / Shorts:℅ Choies / Boots: Just Fab Similar (Borrowed from Nancy)







Check out how one of my blogger loves, Naty, styled her day look with the same tee :)
photography Nancy B.
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube


"I Like You"and I really like how versatile this new tee from Furor Moda is. I was so excited to be a part of several bloggers to style a day/night look for this tee and I cant wait to see everyones looks. Initially I was going to wear some boyfriend jeans for the day look but opted for this look because this was my first time wearing combat boots and I really loved the edgy vibe of this look!! Stay tuned for my night look coming this week.
  Tee: ℅ FurorModa HERE / Shorts:℅ Choies / Boots: Just Fab Similar (Borrowed from Nancy)







Check out how one of my blogger loves, Naty, styled her day look with the same tee :)
photography Nancy B.
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

5 comments

  1. Ok Ash I need a new dictionary, I think I've run out of words to describe how much I like your style, looks, etc... and you are smiling on the first picture! jaja you look gorge my dear!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!


    http://lovelustadel.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit !
    visit my blog : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kind of outfit! love it.
    I'm your newest follower by the way :)
    Would love if you visit me someday!
    http://fallingformakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page