Sunglasses: Buffalo Exchange (similar)
Top: H&M (similar)
Necklace: ℅ HappyWrist 
Pants: ℅ Sheinside
Bag: ℅ MyBag
Pumps:℅ Persunmall


Please excuse my super bad hair day!!!! 




photography: Jennifer Marie  
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube





Sunglasses: Buffalo Exchange (similar)
Top: H&M (similar)
Necklace: ℅ HappyWrist 
Pants: ℅ Sheinside
Bag: ℅ MyBag
Pumps:℅ Persunmall


Please excuse my super bad hair day!!!! 




photography: Jennifer Marie  
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube




4 comments

  1. Love your pants ,shoes,lovely look;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfit

    http://fashionrealm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice blog, Free Size Bikini Beach Condole Belt Skirt Sexy Swimsuit Swimwear Dress for Summer Beach Swim - Pink price > $9....visit ===>www.ahappydeal.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am seriously obsessed with your entire outfit. Polka dots are my weakness! Well, one of them. ;) You have such great style, how long have you been blogging?

    Take a look at these super cute statement necklaces I think you would love! The chunky pearls necklace would look great with a few of the other outfits on your blog. Let me know what you think!
    http://blog.choisr.com/lustworthy-statement-necklaces/

    Best wishes from Berlin!
    Whitney

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page