Another pencil skirt but I couldn't resist! I've been trying to wear it for the past week and finally got to wear it a few days ago. Even though I got rained on when shooting these pictures I really loved the few pictures my sister was able to capture. Back to my outfit: I loved the combination of the both green colors of the blouse and skirt, seems like they were meant to be worn together so I did. :) Both are from fash'amour, blouse (Here) , skirt (Here)


Photography my little sister Jennifer Marie 
 Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

Another pencil skirt but I couldn't resist! I've been trying to wear it for the past week and finally got to wear it a few days ago. Even though I got rained on when shooting these pictures I really loved the few pictures my sister was able to capture. Back to my outfit: I loved the combination of the both green colors of the blouse and skirt, seems like they were meant to be worn together so I did. :) Both are from fash'amour, blouse (Here) , skirt (Here)


Photography my little sister Jennifer Marie 
 Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

12 comments

  1. awesome outfit !
    visit my blog : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is gorgeous.
    www.closetsnaps.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look elegant and very chic!

    Jacklyn ☮❤ from Aly´s Book

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty in green! Pencil skirts are perfection on you Ash. Hate when it rains JUST when we are shooting, but these pics are amazing, you look gorge!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this blog so much! :) maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC, Facebook?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also like my Facebook page.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

    I will follow you back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this pencil skirt and the colors of the outfit! <3

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page