Red Romper: ℅ Sheinside HERE / Heels: HERE
 Last Wednesday, I was 1/4 Dallas Bloggers to host a Live Poshmark PoshParty here in Dallas at The Hotel ZaZa. The weather was terrible raining non stop (had to shoot these pictures the next day) but the party was super fun. I was able to meet several of my followers who by the way were stunning and super fun. We had a great time chatting the night away. selling, shopping and posing for fun pictures. You can SHOP MY CLOSET HERE





 photography my little sister Jennifer Marie 
 Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube




Adding pics of the event later tonight.


Red Romper: ℅ Sheinside HERE / Heels: HERE
 Last Wednesday, I was 1/4 Dallas Bloggers to host a Live Poshmark PoshParty here in Dallas at The Hotel ZaZa. The weather was terrible raining non stop (had to shoot these pictures the next day) but the party was super fun. I was able to meet several of my followers who by the way were stunning and super fun. We had a great time chatting the night away. selling, shopping and posing for fun pictures. You can SHOP MY CLOSET HERE





 photography my little sister Jennifer Marie 
 Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube




Adding pics of the event later tonight.

13 comments

  1. Hottie in red! That romper is hot hot hot, loved everything about the look, hair and make up are flawless! You have no idea how much I'd have loved meeting you at the party!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this jumpsuit, you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This romper is gorgeous!! Even more beautiful in person, if that's even possible. Loved meeting you and everyone else at the Posh event!

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  4. great jumpsuit. you look perfect in red.
    well shopped ;)
    groetjes
    vreeni
    freak in you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful look ;) You dress is amazing!


    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your looks!!
    laceandlipstickstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome, I love your suit.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page