Hey Guys,  I cant believe its already Fall!!!!  I absolutely love the weather around this time here in Tx because I can pretty much wear anything I want and not boil up in it lol anyway I really wanted to wear these overalls again but nothing really convinced me until  I  got this top from the Lookbook Store!  Hope you guys like it !

Ring from Persunmall







Photography Laura Romo
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube



Hey Guys,  I cant believe its already Fall!!!!  I absolutely love the weather around this time here in Tx because I can pretty much wear anything I want and not boil up in it lol anyway I really wanted to wear these overalls again but nothing really convinced me until  I  got this top from the Lookbook Store!  Hope you guys like it !

Ring from Persunmall







Photography Laura Romo
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube



7 comments

  1. Love the combination of lace and jeans!!

    XOXO

    Marisa

    http://takeoverthemoon.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You fabulous girl! Hope I'm not to late to comment how amazing this look is Ash, love lace and denim, opposites do attract!


    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can we sponsor your blog ? If you accept,please contact us :storeonline2010@hotmail.com
    our fashion shop is :www.dreamcoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zune and iPod: Most people compare the Zune to the Touch, but after seeing how slim and surprisingly small and light it is, I consider it to be a rather unique hybrid that combines qualities of both the Touch and the Nano. BrainFire Its very colorful and lovely OLED screen is slightly smaller than the touch screen, but the player itself feels quite a bit smaller and lighter. It weighs about 2/3 as much, and is noticeably smaller in width and height, while being just a hair thicker.The Awards Ceremony will take place at 7:30 pm, Friday, January 9 at the Herbst Theater in San Francisco. Its an elegant, old world theater with 900 seats that will help give the awards the air of importance we believe they deserve. General admission tickets will be released in December. When angry count four; when very angry, swear. http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/brainfire/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page