Top ℅ Lovers and Friends Here
Overalls ℅ SheInside Here
Bag ℅ Olivia + Joy
Converse -Here
Hello, here I go again wearing overalls these are from Sheinside. I actually wore these in the beginning of the month but I decided to reshoot so wore it again on Saturday. I was originally wearing nude heels but had gone shopping that day and bought these white Converse and I couldn't wait. I've been wearing these none stop so now I want the Black.




 Photography my little sister Jennifer Marie 
 Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube




 Top ℅ Lovers and Friends Here
Overalls ℅ SheInside Here
Bag ℅ Olivia + Joy
Converse -Here
Hello, here I go again wearing overalls these are from Sheinside. I actually wore these in the beginning of the month but I decided to reshoot so wore it again on Saturday. I was originally wearing nude heels but had gone shopping that day and bought these white Converse and I couldn't wait. I've been wearing these none stop so now I want the Black.




 Photography my little sister Jennifer Marie 
 Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

2 comments

  1. I'm loving this outfit!
    Just hoping it was that warm in here too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this look,Absolutely gorgeous you are!!!here is my loved blog,i think maybe you are love too:

    Wholesale Cowgirl Costumes
    Country Girl Costumes supplier

    Keep in touch,best wish for you.

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page